+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Pig's Pitch

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    ...and they don't have the naked lawnmower chicks either...
    I did find some nicely trimmed 'herbaceous borders' though.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post

In a better state than the "Desso " I hope?

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    I hope the drainage is better than the Pork’s.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    ...and they don't have the naked lawnmower chicks either...
    I’ve still to disprove that fact. More research neeeded in the Qualcast section.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    I hope the drainage is better than the Pork’s.
    As always, some are better than others but there is a definite hint of pork from certain angles.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo View Post
    No. What's taken its toll is the fact it wasn't laid by Desso but some cowboy outfit.
    Probably some firm of Thai ladyboys.
    As regards the number of home games has everyone else had a winter break?
    The pitch at the Lane looks stunningly gorgeous.

Oh and I bet you've never seen the 2 piglets play once.
    Bell End.
    I understand you aren't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, so using any kind of logic would be way beyond that pea brain of yours.

But my comments stand and can easily be backed up, still feel free to keep acting like a moron.

Please feel free to tell me games have been played on our home pitch since the start of the year compared to yours and when you add in the training ( yes due to frozen pitches ) it's going to take it's toll in area's, is it perfect far from but compared to what we had in recent years it's hard to grumble.

I've seen the two young lads play enough to know they have real quality about them, I doubt any normal person who has also watched them enough to pass judgement would disagree either.

Quote Originally Posted by MPSblue View Post
    I understand you aren't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, so using any kind of logic would be way beyond that pea brain of yours.

But my comments stand and can easily be backed up, still feel free to keep acting like a moron.

Please feel free to tell me games have been played on our home pitch since the start of the year compared to yours and when you add in the training ( yes due to frozen pitches ) it's going to take it's toll in area's, is it perfect far from but compared to what we had in recent years it's hard to grumble.

I've seen the two young lads play enough to know they have real quality about them, I doubt any normal person who has also watched them enough to pass judgement would disagree either.
    Commenting on someone's mental capabilities when you "couldn't remember" ( your version of McNutjobs - Got it wrong - ) if you bought and paid for is a bit much, but I'm still sending y

Quote Originally Posted by MPSblue View Post

I won't waste my time commenting on your silly first two sentences which you have posted as paragraphs and move on to the fact that the rest of the post must have been made by someone with the IQ of a clump of mud for all the sense it actually makes.

I'm reassured to know the average (and that is a compliment) pig is as bright as a 10 watt bulb.
    Enjoy your relegation battle overseen by some utter mong from nowhere on a complete joke pitch installed on the cheap by some ladyboy with crap plastic tits.
    Like yours. XXX

We’ve still got the sun lamps on at the Lane, it’s the correct way to look after a genuine Desso.

Name:  C8427F69-197B-464A-BC35-B00AA15CD9A3.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  15.0 KB

When the fake Desso is covered in snow,it's the only time it looks as good as our genuine one

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast