+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Pig's Pitch

Strong smell of Pork (Or McNumpty ).
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTBL1 View Post
    I have to say, it didn't look good yesterday at all and I can agree with the Caridff fans in saying that the pitch was a leveller.

Would any sane person really go to all that trouble to fool absolutely nobody?
    Ffs

Quote Originally Posted by bladesince64 View Post
    Would any sane person really go to all that trouble to fool absolutely nobody?
    Ffs
    Sane. Yet another word not associated with pigs

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyEdge View Post
    More blatant lies. It looks crap and it plays crap. I’ve watched the tv highlights like most people.
    It’s a disgrace, just like your ground. Liar.
    I see it every other week right in front of me, therefore I'm much better placed to pass comment on it.

Quote Originally Posted by mcnulty1 View Post
    I see it every other week right in front of me, therefore I'm much better placed to pass comment on it.
    Ours last night despite not looking at its best,was still superior to the fake Desso at S6

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Reeks of it, always has.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Wouldn't you agree?

While we were fantastic (best iv'e seen us play at home in a while) the pitch certainly didn't help us. Full credit to the groundstaff for getting the game on but it certainly did us no favours with the surface.

Once again I get accused of being a fowl as my opinion differs to the 'certain' members on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by BDTBL1 View Post
    Wouldn't you agree?

While we were fantastic (best iv'e seen us play at home in a while) the pitch certainly didn't help us. Full credit to the groundstaff for getting the game on but it certainly did us no favours with the surface.

Once again I get accused of being a fowl as my opinion differs to the 'certain' members on this site.
    Well I'll agree with you,it didn't suit our game at all and then someone on here said Brooks should have run with it more ! it certainly wasn't a pitch for dribbling on you could see the ball slowing up so it made it awkward for both dribbling and passing,groundstaff did amazing to get the game on that game would have been called pre desso without a doubt

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Well I'll agree with you,it didn't suit our game at all and then someone on here said Brooks should have run with it more ! it certainly wasn't a pitch for dribbling on you could see the ball slowing up so it made it awkward for both dribbling and passing,groundstaff did amazing to get the game on that game would have been called pre desso without a doubt
    The pitch did not stop us outplaying a team who are going to get automatic promotion,was not the pitches fault we missed so many great chances.

Unlike the fake Desso,our true Desso will be back to pristine condition when we play Boro

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    The pitch did not stop us outplaying a team who are going to get automatic promotion,was not the pitches fault we missed so many great chances.

Unlike the fake Desso,our true Desso will be back to pristine condition when we play Boro
    No it didn't. But unlike Cardiff the majority of our play was on the floor meaning it was much harder for us to execute our free flowing football. When the pitch is like that players don't/won't take any unnecessary risks.

Lets hope its back to normal and quick.

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast