+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Loan Updates

Good to see Long and Reed doing well. I fear they may have found their level but maybe they'll be late bloomers.
    Lavery never looked the part and neither did Hanson or Hussey so hopefully they'll move on.
    Thomas? really not sure with him.

Thomas scored a blinder last weekend, ran from in his own half and smashed it into the net. Looks like it was just an occasional flash of skill a bit like when he was with us. Fans aren’t mugs, they see it how it it, same with Lavery. There has to be a reason why he always looks better as a sub rather than a starter.

They've all done their bit for us in League One, and perhaps that's where they belong.

I wouldn't be upset about any of them going because we have to move on, I don't mean that to sound awful to these players because I wish them all the best
    Having said that I would like to keep Nathan Thomas, he shows the odd flash of what he could possibly blossom into with more experience.

think the only 2 that have a chance of staying here are lavery and thomas although got a feeling they will be released along with the others i think we need 5 new players this summer one way or another

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    think the only 2 that have a chance of staying here are lavery and thomas although got a feeling they will be released along with the others i think we need 5 new players this summer one way or another
    I dunt see Lavery stayin,Thomas perhaps,one thing he does more than anyone else in our squad is shoot from distance tho.Jack Lester was ravin abart Reedy t'other week and i think he's a good techniqual player but i think he could well be released but we must sure we've a hefty sell on clause.I've said before i think George Long will move on. UTCB