+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Shrewsbury v The Millers

I was early but by the time it arrives from here to there its late

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    We held our own for the first 10 and then we took it to them.

1 goal up first half ends...one happy Brin for now.
    There wasn't any football played in the first 10 mins. We had the best chances apart from one header off target from a corner and a good closing down save they haven't been bear our goal. Their keeper has made a couple of blocks one of which was just a hopeful leg out tha denied Smith. Smith was just wide in the first few minutes and a last gasp flick of the ball denied Towell from a tap in. Ajayi missed a header when he beat the keeper to the ball from a corner. Newell and Forde have been playing but the rest have had dificulty with the ball and the buncy bouncy pitch. It's like they're playing on concrete it's bouncing that high.
    Towell and Vaulks have been closing and harrassing but so have everyone.
    They're nothing special on this outing but it's early days but then we could go up 3 or 4 gears in the way of quality if we could keep the ball on the deck.

It's not pretty to watch believe me but we're the better team all round!

Is there a good electrician around for advice getting a shock of electric of the computer can anyone tell me whats the problem I know nothing about electric, only that it can kill

Morning Frog'n'all. A little scrappy and we are missing Joe on the left - but it's coming together and Shrewsbury aren't being allowed to play fluidly. Is it me or does Ball look a bit weary? Newell doing good stuff in the last fif**** minutes. From the I-follow camera perspective the pitch looks about the size of Herringthorpe Playing a Fields...

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Sorry sir ....I'll go and stand in the corner.

Thing is when was the last time you saw Manny Onariase play?

Would have thought Manny would have dropped with many but obviously it's above some folk
    There's alway one

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    Is there a good electrician around for advice getting a shock of electric of the computer can anyone tell me whats the problem I know nothing about electric, only that it can kill
    Don't put your feet in water and you'll be fine for an hour or so

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Morning Frog'n'all. A little scrappy and we are missing Joe on the left - but it's coming together and Shrewsbury aren't being allowed to play fluidly. Is it me or does Ball look a bit weary? Newell doing good stuff in the last fif**** minutes. From the I-follow camera perspective the pitch looks about the size of Herringthorpe Playing a Fields...
    I agree with all of that. Not seen Ball looking so tired and he's only been playing an hour a game lately

Kicking with the wind behind us and the sun on our backs!

Ronnie convinced that Shrewsbury will be better second half. They will attack for sure but we are decent on the break.
    A quick couple for us then I'll relax.
    I keep predicting that Shrewsbury will start to slip. Hope they start today

Afternoon all

Good time to join. Stats look ok for us.

3 questions

are we doing ok

why a right footer at LB

is Mrs Wrinkly gainfully employed

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast