+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Shrewsbury v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Shrewsbury v The Millers

I was going to write a load of crap about it being unklucky 13 but most people don't believe in that sort of superstition clap trap. As I write that I sit here in the same shirt, unwashed since the run started daring not to temp fait by wearing another. It's going to be quite smelly by the end of the season if it wasn't for Fabreze.

Over 1000 Millers will be walking down Paul Hirst Road to cheer on the players who have made this season a memorable one so far. The players will be buzzing and alive at the thought of closing the gap on the top team in the league.We cannot effect anything from around the world but we'll be kicking and heading every ball with them.

Another step towards the Play-Offs or an huge step towads automatic promotion?

Good afternoon pal.

Yes I too will be kicking and heading everything as I am not in attendance today.

BIG game all round and if we take a point I'll be happy as much as Warne. Thinking back as to how we lost to them at ours it wasn't one of those games where either team stood out but you scores your gaols you take the points.

We are on fire at the moment and of the two Mangers you've got to think Warne is relishing this more than Hurst.

If Smith gets us off to a good start it may well have all the makings of....dare I say it......another 3 points.

Bring it on! UTM!!!!

TEAM v @shrewsweb | Rodak; Emmanuel, Ajayi, Wood, Ihiekwe; Forde, Vaulks, Towell, Newell; Ball, Smith.

SUBS | Price, Palmer, Taylor, Yates, Williams, Cummings, Lavery. #rufc

Ihiekwe did his best the other night but Mattock is a big loss today, we looked much less of a threat down the left hand side compared to recent games after he went off.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Ihiekwe did his best the other night but Mattock is a big loss today, we looked much less of a threat down the left hand side compared to recent games after he went off.
    No Mattock, but Purrington and Hinds aren't even in the squad today either. Are they injured too? (or sick?)
    Not much cover if one of our defenders gets injured during the match

Hi Brin,
    That save that denied Smith in the first half on Tuesday night is one of the best saves I've seen. He's a good signing and I hope he and Ball get on the score sheet today.

Keeping them at bay from getting crosses in is a good foil in Ike. May not been as smart as Mattock getting forward but he did ok Tuesday night and for a make shift left back Warne knows what he's doing. My worry is Manny as he wasn't on song Tuesday and just about got through his game. Hoped he's perked up and ready for this test. Massive 3 points at stake!

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    No Mattock, but Purrington and Hinds aren't even in the squad today either. Are they injured too? (or sick?)
    Not much cover if one of our defenders gets injured during the match
    I was thinking the same Mike. Like Masborough said, we look less effective without Mattock after he'd gone off but it's a great chance for Ikie

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Keeping them at bay from getting crosses in is a good foil in Ike. May not been as smart as Mattock getting forward but he did ok Tuesday night and for a make shift left back Warne knows what he's doing. My worry is Manny as he wasn't on song Tuesday and just about got through his game. Hoped he's perked up and ready for this test. Massive 3 points at stake!
    Manny?

Afternoon everyone, another test of our resolve today. Will be a very tough game but I am sure we can match them. Shame about Mattock as the team was performing really well.

First away game for my lad without his dad, hope he has a good one and fetches some points home with him

Come on you reds.
    UTM

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast