+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Simon Murray

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    Sure certain posters were defending Bain when he was giving it large to Dundee fans

Murray scores a hatrick against utd in the league cup next season, are certain fans not going to celebrate as much cause of he gave them a bit of stick 😂🤔😂🤔
    The shouts to Bain were out of order. If I was a DFC player I wouldn’t expect to get abuse from my own fans so giving it back is OK.

Bain doesn’t support DFC.

I’m sure you’d take Steve Campbell back...would you?

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    The shouts to Bain were out of order. If I was a DFC player I wouldn’t expect to get abuse from my own fans so giving it back is OK.

If it benefited Dundee FC yes

Speak to the guy every other day

Slightly naive if you think fans of any club dont give there own players stick

Slightly naive if you think fans of any club dont give there own players stick
    Phuck sake. It wasn’t stick it was downright abuse he got and his reply was aimed at certain individuals. Anyway, you’re happy getting told to get it right up ya from a DFC fan so all’s we’ll in the world.

Phuck sake. It wasn’t stick it was downright abuse he got and his reply was aimed at certain individuals. Anyway, you’re happy getting told to get it right up ya from a DFC fan so all’s we’ll in the world.
    Ffs get aff the offended bus

Fkn snowflake

I mind years ago Davie Cooper taking stick for whole match, gives the Derry a fly V’s behind his back and there are grown men reporting him to the police. Pathetic chunts. If you are gonna dish it out, take it.

We’ve given Leigh Griffiths some respect since he left us and he shows it back

Ffs get aff the offended bus

Fkn snowflake
    No ones on the offended bus.

You and certain others on here have lower standards than I do.

Steve Campbell

No ones on the offended bus.

You and certain others on here have lower standards than I do.

Steve Campbell
    Your not just on the offended bus

Your collecting the phucking tickets

Homest to phuck

Your not just on the offended bus

Your collecting the phucking tickets

Homest to phuck
    Aye. Ok.

Just you crack on wi the DAB love in.

Aye. Ok.

Just you crack on wi the DAB love in.
    Did you sit on your hands when the Cobra put the arabs to the sword on many occasions

Doubt it

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)