+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Simon Murray

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    I mind years ago Davie Cooper taking stick for whole match, gives the Derry a fly V’s behind his back and there are grown men reporting him to the police. Pathetic chunts. If you are gonna dish it out, take it.

We’ve given Leigh Griffiths some respect since he left us and he shows it back
    I once got onto the pages of "Its half past four and wee two nil down" after shouting abuse at Davie Cooper ,the boy was total class and could give it back and take it ,used to go to the games with Alan Pattullo from the Scotsman (now not then of course)....and that's pretty much that.....!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GB72 View Post
    Did you sit on your hands when the Cobra put the arabs to the sword on many occasions

Doubt it
    Youre clutching at straws now.

Remind me when he gave it the big GIRFUY to Dee fans whilst claiming to support the club?

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Youre clutching at straws now.

Remind me when he gave it the big GIRFUY to Dee fans whilst claiming to support the club?
    Did you go to the nearest steward when SM gave a bit back??

All aboard the offended bus

Did you go to the nearest steward when SM gave a bit back??

All aboard the offended bus
    Don’t know why you think I’m offended but hey, you crack on with it.

i won’t fawn over guys who give it the big phuck off to Dee fans, i’ll Leave that to you and yer ilk.

Don’t know why you think I’m offended but hey, you crack on with it.

i won’t fawn over guys who give it the big phuck off to Dee fans, i’ll Leave that to you and yer ilk.
    "Fawn over" 😂😂

Got the club 3crucial points on Saturday and the kid deserves all the praise thats coming to him...

Have Jim Thompsons phone number on speed dial this weekend incase anyone ruffles your feathers 👍

"Fawn over" 

Got the club 3crucial points on Saturday and the kid deserves all the praise thats coming to him...

Have Jim Thompsons phone number on speed dial this weekend incase anyone ruffles your feathers 
    Again you keep wanting me to be offended, I’m not.

Yes he deserves praise for thee goals....does he not also deserve stick for the GIRFUY?

You can suck up to the DABs all you want. Don’t expect everyone to be as fickle as you.

Again you keep wanting me to be offended, I’m not.

Yes he deserves praise for thee goals....does he not also deserve stick for the GIRFUY?

You can suck up to the DABs all you want. Don’t expect everyone to be as fickle as you.
    Your no happy cause a pro footballer gave you a bit of stick...

Snowflake

This fae someone who gets upset about the colour of someone’s boots.
    A light hearted post on a slow day

[QUOTE=noahrab;38805767]Again you keep wanting me to be offended, I’m not.

The GIRFUY, was BECAUSE of the stick he was getting, get over it,

Old Arapaho saying. ' A wise man can change his mind. A fool can't!'

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)