+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Shrewsbury Town Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    If we don't go up automatic,wouldn't mind playing them in playoffs.They were lucky to keep 11 men on the pitch and that pitch is awful.On a proper pitch like we have at NYS,they would have got a bigger beating.We have skill all over the pitch and we are going forward.
    Repeat of a previous Wembley meeting ?

Rodak did make a couple of one on one saves but beyond that can't remember owt of note from them. Ajayis miss was glaring but then he aint a forward.

Yep would fancy us against them if we played them at Wembers. The ref wouldnt be able to allow them to get away with persistent fouling if he was on camera. The team i would prefer to avoid would be Plymouth if they got in the play offs because they are a form team like us.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 18-02-2018 at 12:53 PM.

Honestly don't care who we would play tbh should we make it there. Prefer automatic of course, just enjoying the ride now UTFM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Rodak did make a couple of one on one saves but beyond that can't remember owt of note from them. Ajayis miss was glaring but then he aint a forward.

Yep would fancy us against them if we played them at Wembers. The ref wouldnt be able to allow them to get away with persistent fouling if he was on camera. The team i would prefer to avoid would be Plymouth if they got in the play offs because they are a form team like us.
    Plymouth are a form team at the moment.
    Anything can happen between now and the end of the season, just look at Fleetwood's form over the last 6 games, or even our form 13 games ago.

Having heard some of Shrewsburys comments after game and on there fans forum saying all we did was launch it long all game and keep it in the air . I had to watch all game back i must say there supporters must have been to a different game to me . MOM for me was rodak for his 2 crucial saves.

Rodak and Ajayi in league paper team of day, well deserved

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234