+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: QUESTION: Do we have the quality to get automatic promotion?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Yeah, the only players ever to have an influence at Notts County were from Forest, FACT. Maybe you could call them both back and sort out your bag of ****e.
    Bo... Have we missed Yates or haven't we?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    To call it a disaster is rather an understatement, one striker at the last minute and... was it five or six midfielders we found in a month?
    How can a disaster be an understatement? Please tell me what you consider worse than a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Bo... Have we missed Yates or haven't we?
    Yes, but our bad/poor/average run began while he was still here.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    How can a disaster be an understatement? Please tell me what you consider worse than a disaster.
    Being trapped in a lift with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Ha ha I've been watching alot of disaster documentaries lately (Hillsborough, Aberfan, Bradford City fire and Alpha Piper yesterday) and they were much worse than our transfer window. In answer to the thread no we don't have enough for automatic, the four teams above us I can see pulling away but who wouldn't want to go see Notts in a playoff final? I'd love automatic but I'd take playoffs right now.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Ha ha I've been watching alot of disaster documentaries lately (Hillsborough, Aberfan, Bradford City fire and Alpha Piper yesterday) and they were much worse than our transfer window. In answer to the thread no we don't have enough for automatic, the four teams above us I can see pulling away but who wouldn't want to go see Notts in a playoff final? I'd love automatic but I'd take playoffs right now.
    Read it and weep AH.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    No. The truth is we probably never did have, but I was hoping the transfer window would mean we got the necessary quality in to get us up. Unfortunately that was a bit of a disaster which has made us worse.
    Why was it a disaster ? Everybody agreed we needed a striker and a CH. Bennett looked good in his cameo but unfortunately is now injured .Hall looked good on Tuesday and even better today. That lad is class. No, i don't think we have enough to carry us over the line ( play offs at best ) but it ain't nothing to do with what we did in the transfer window , it's about what we started the season with.
    Last edited by navypie; 17-02-2018 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Why was it a disaster ? Everybody agreed we needed a striker and a CH. Bennett looked good in his cameo but unfortunately is now injured .Hall looked good on Tuesday and even better today. That lad is class. No, i don't think we have enough to carry us over the line ( play offs at best ) but it ain't nothing to do with what we did in the transfer window , it's what we started the season with.
    Wrong! With the position we were in in January it is everything to do with what we didn't do in the January window!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Wrong! With the position we were in in January it is everything to do with what we didn't do in the January window!!
    We were very lucky to be where we were in January . This team simply ain't good enough and it hurts me to say so.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    We were very lucky to be where we were in January . This team simply ain't good enough and it hurts me to say so.
    Probably had the rub of the green in the first half of the season but we were where we were in January. This looks like being the third time (?) in nine years where we have dropped a ******* in the winter window. (ffs)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast