+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thought v Newport.....Dour

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    The Pies are going up.
    Most food items are. I blame it on inflation due to Brexit.

I don't think it's any coincidence that since Yates has gone,and Grants form has dipped,we have struggled.The unfortunate injury to Bennett has once again showed up our lack of fire power up front.Nolan has got one heck of a job on his hands to even keep us in the playoff places.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Positive as ever Durham
    But true

So we have no firepower, a **** defence yet we have one of the best goal differences. How does that happen?

So we have no firepower, a **** defence yet we have one of the best goal differences. How does that happen?
    Our defeats have been by single goals (except Coventry and Mansfield); we’ve beaten five teams by a three-goal margin (off the top of my head). But even in the three-goal wins, things were generally tighter than the final score suggested.

If goals from midfielders and defenders are taken away Stead is the only forward scoring,and many of those are penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Our defeats have been by single goals (except Coventry and Mansfield); we’ve beaten five teams by a three-goal margin (off the top of my head). But even in the three-goal wins, things were generally tighter than the final score suggested.
    Brilliant.

Brilliant.
    A fair assessment NW6. But don't present facts or stats, it only confuses.

Watch the "highlights" then guys, a banana shot from Stead that was my personal MOM because he chased everything, keeper collected it comfortably......a smashed cross~shot from Grant who got bored with chipping the last 5 chances straight to their keeper, fell to Nobsa that drilled it straight at their keeper....there was another highlight somewhere?.....but I am pissed and cannot be arsed......a waste of a Saturday where I was buzzing at 4am.....now I am suicidal

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I don't bet, its a mugs game and only the bookies win and laugh at the punters .
    But this is a fan to fan bet - no bookies involved. Smiffy is willing to give you his dosh for your predictive skills. What's wrong with that?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast