+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Come back WTF11 & Mrs O

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Two fncking minutes......
    i,ll keep ya busy george lol , i bet you have posted more in the last few days than you have in the last six months lol

Never mind the quality, feel the width.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    I agree Oz, it's her alter ego mate sad, pathetic and bitter spring to mind...
    What exactly do you mean ?

Why have a pop at me about the antics of (Bob) Marley & friends.

The whole Board has a tech issue which has pre-loaded old & new members onto a manual switch mode - some regulars on 'ere cannot get back on as their accounts are blocked even 'tho showing up as activated,members that registered years ago and re-registered with new Board format alerted Admin as did I over problems.

One or two took matters further over alleged comments as well which I stepped in to mediate successfully- but I won't do it again if that's the thanks I get.

Jeez, I was classed as a positive poster .............. get more abuse on here than Waccoe now.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post

The whole Board has a tech issue which has pre-loaded old & new members onto a manual switch mode - some regulars on 'ere cannot get back on as their accounts are blocked even 'tho showing up as activated,members that registered years ago and re-registered with new Board format alerted Admin as did I over problems.

One or two took matters further over alleged comments as well which I stepped in to mediate successfully- but I won't do it again if that's the thanks I get.

Jeez, I was classed as a positive poster .............. get more abuse on here than Waccoe now.
    pots and pans mrs o, george has obviously forgotten to take his tablets again . lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post

Yeah but as soon as you enquired about the issue to the Mods, he appeared. Was that your sole intention to have it fixed? Just for his benefit??? 😞

To be honest I don't understand the grief for Mrs O and Marley.
    Don't think Mrs O has anything to do with the numpty getting onto the board, and haven't seen anything from him that warrants a ban?
    Marley is obviously a simpleton - who I have to admit makes me chuckle with all his outrageous nonesense [wether we agree with him or not has certainly livened this board up over the last fortnight] who shouldn't be taken seriously - I mean at twenty to three yesterday he was posting here before skipping off to watch the match...my a rse ....

It's a funny old game.

He's obviously on the wind up - and it seems to be working.

I just saw the irony that's all, Tichi. Mrs.O having bunfights with WTF and Jez....then wants to solve the access issue....then immediately Rosey appears...and then he proceeds to take up the challenge against her former foes?? Just hope that wasn't the only reason for wanting him back that's all...
    And I'll reiterate that I think Mrs.O is one of the most informative and well natured users I have seen on here, so I'm really hoping that wasn't the motive. Anyway we'll see how long the Mods can put up with Rosey this time......lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    I just saw the irony that's all, Tichi. Mrs.O having bunfights with WTF and Jez....then wants to solve the access issue....then immediately Rosey appears...and then he proceeds to take up the challenge against her former foes?? Just hope that wasn't the only reason for wanting him back that's all...
    And I'll reiterate that I think Mrs.O is one of the most informative and well natured users I have seen on here, so I'm really hoping that wasn't the motive. Anyway we'll see how long the Mods can put up with Rosey this time......lol...
    That's him in drag mate over her left arm!

You gotta admit though he's put some genuine "laugh out loud" crap on here - and actually think that he's not discriminating against Jez/WTF seems to be pretty even handed in slagging us all off...isn't he Rev lol lol lol

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)