+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Come back WTF11 & Mrs O

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    the bottom line is fans like you belong in a clique , and get all upset when other fans come along and upset your normal routine .and post points of view you do not agree with , lol

i go fella, not sat thousands of miles away waiting for the latest bumming session to begin , if you do not like the posts from other fans , dont read or reply to them, me and many others wont lose any sleep over it , tell you that for nowt fella .

too many dicks on here who think they rule the roost , and the vast majority dont even go most of the time , there is plenty more fans out there who would say the same if they could get through to post , then half of this lot on here would disappear in to the sunset , when they found out they were in the minority instead of the majority .

its totally laughable and why this forum as gone to the dogs over the last few years.

Begs the question then.......why are you here? Fncking loser........give it a minute or two.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Begs the question then.......why are you here? Fncking loser........give it a minute or two.
    i post on a message board , for the same reason as you, slight difference is you get all upset when you have a go and get it back, bottom line is if you dont like it sling your hook. lol

your the one provoking not me , now get to bed your horlicks will be getting cold lol

i post on a message board , for the same reason as you, slight difference is you get all upset when you have a go and get it back, bottom line is if you dont like it sling your hook. lol

your the one provoking not me , now get to bed your horlicks will be getting cold lol

What's Horlicks old man?

"Upset" make me laugh you big tart.

What's Horlicks old man?

"Upset" make me laugh you big tart.
    please ban marley lol ,he,s upsetting us all , if not i,ll run along and tell teacher .

what a *****. lol

please ban marley lol ,he,s upsetting us all , if not i,ll run along and tell teacher .

what a *****. lol

Strugglin now huh.......what did you say Horlicks was old man?

Strugglin now huh.......what did you say Horlicks was old man?
    horlicks helps put you to sleep , but you and many others who post on here, have put this messageboard in a coma for years . lol

horlicks helps put you to sleep , but you and many others who post on here, have put this messageboard in a coma for years . lol

.......and yet here you are. Kinda getting my drift Horlicks old man?

.......and yet here you are. Kinda getting my drift Horlicks old man?
    i have just started a new job on nights george

im a cat burglar ok., its a lot better than been a turd burglar like some i could mention. lol
    Last edited by Marley past ghosts; 20-02-2018 at 02:31 AM.

i have just started a new job on nights george

im a cat burglar ok.

Yep, strugglin........my advice to you sunshine is to take some of that anti-w*nk.....oops I mean Horlicks and get some new material for later today. Fncking loser.

Yep, strugglin........my advice to you sunshine is to take some of that anti-w*nk.....oops I mean Horlicks and get some new material for later today. Fncking loser.
    whats the matter george has your lass kicked you out ? , are you sleeping in the shed again ? lol

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)