+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Come back WTF11 & Mrs O

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Don't forget about all of us Burnsley dingles George.

Ive posted on here a long time now and Ive also seen the characters come and then go, Footymad is losing more fans each season sadly, and at this rate we might have to go and join in on the ***** footy network. And believe me, we don't want to have to do that, do we uncle Alf ?.
    Hmmm...I wonder why it is losing fans each year? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Hmmm...I wonder why it is losing fans each year ?
    I don't know, are you asking me why or blaming me why ?.
    Theres other outlets now of course like rival message boards, and facebook & twitter etc. Im sure every team has its own separate board now as well, away from footymad and for 'home' fans only etc.

I don't know, are you asking me why or blaming me why ?.
    Theres other outlets now of course like rival message boards, and facebook & twitter etc. Im sure every team has its own separate board now as well, away from footymad and for 'home' fans only etc.
    I think you've offered some reasonable factors, but reckon you missed the obvious one. You obviously aren't following this board closely enough. 😀

I think you've offered some reasonable factors, but reckon you missed the obvious one. You obviously aren't following this board closely enough.
    Are you on about this board currently being haunted by Marley Watkins' ghost ?.
    Or the log-in problems as well which must be really annoying for some.

Are you on about this board currently being haunted by Marley Watkins' ghost ?.
    Or the log-in problems as well which must be really annoying for some.
    Most days I get really annoyed that I am able to log in without any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    Most days I get really annoyed that I am able to log in without any problems.
    Did you know You can stay logged in all the time without any problems

Don't forget about all of us Burnsley dingles George.

Ive posted on here a long time now and Ive also seen the characters come and then go, Footymad is losing more fans each season sadly, and at this rate we might have to go and join in on the ***** footy network. And believe me, we don't want to have to do that, do we uncle Alf ?.

Sorry mate you are correct, you are up there with Alf!! don't know if that's a compliment or what!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    "Leeds are aware of this scenario and are keen to now 'tidy up' unofficial Forums & YouTube material and have been active in monitoring this season those channels."

This sounds very sinister to me - i agree that free forums are very important, and any interference as suggested in that quote would be really unacceptable - tantamount to trying to 'censor' freedom of speech. I find it very sad that any organisation with the history and cultural importance of Leeds United can't have confidence in itself and accept that with freedom of speech comes a wide variety of opinion and debate. I suppose it depends what you mean by 'tidying up'. If you're referring to dodgy fighting videos and sick chanting on Youtube videos, then that's not freedom of speech, it's hate and shouldn't be on there in the first place. If you mean 'tidying up' conversations in which people express honest opinions based on observation and genuine evidence, then that is terrible.

Let's hope they are prevented from doing the latter. The world is sanitised enough now, and propaganda constantly used by businesses and government to manipulate and pursue their own agendas and burnish their images. Hopefully freedom of thought isn't just restricted to those who are older and know what's happening because they can still compare to when it wasn't the case, although i fear those youngsters don't realise how massively manipulated they are in all aspects of their lives now.

Keep up the good fight against this, if that's what you're doing - can you make it clear if that is what you're doing? If you are fighting against any attempt to 'control' opinion and information about Leeds United, then you are there to be supported.

Great post Jez mate 100% agree. Four feet good, two feet bad springs to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Sorry mate you are correct, you are up there with Alf!! don't know if that's a compliment or what!
    Well George we're both from the t' north, we both support Burnsley Fc, and we're both dingles apparently.
    And we both want to see Yorkshire CCC win some trophies this season. Right Alfredo ?.

I think you've offered some reasonable factors, but reckon you missed the obvious one. You obviously aren't following this board closely enough. ��
    the bottom line is fans like you belong in a clique , and get all upset when other fans come along and upset your normal routine .and post points of view you do not agree with , lol

i go fella, not sat thousands of miles away waiting for the latest bumming session to begin , if you do not like the posts from other fans , dont read or reply to them, me and many others wont lose any sleep over it , tell you that for nowt fella .

too many dicks on here who think they rule the roost , and the vast majority dont even go most of the time , there is plenty more fans out there who would say the same if they could get through to post , then half of this lot on here would disappear in to the sunset , when they found out they were in the minority instead of the majority .

its totally laughable and why this forum as gone to the dogs over the last few years.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)