+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rotherham fans

Rotherham fans

This from the Blue and Amber website -

"How awful where they? Worst I've seen all season. Silent until 88 minutes.
    I'd love to see how they act when they are on a losing run and losing."

And...

"They were utter sh1te - I was astounded by their silence given the circumstances. Not fit to lace the Argyle's boots on today's evidence.
    They reminded me of our own away contingent in some ways - buoyant and upright before the game, but upon kick-off 85% promptly sat down and remained in silence thereafter.
    It seems that our fanbase is not the only one to be infected by the SFM and its malaise.
    Rotherham United... come on down!"

And...

"Great numbers though. We only took 700 up there. But agreed they were pretty quiet."

Probably a bit of sour grapes reflected in the first 2 comments, but we are pretty docile - even at home.

Especially at home.

Away fans usually make more noise in any case.

Think it was because of the importance of the match.

Some fans especially away fans go for a drunken day out but today majority of fans just cared about the match.

Their stadium is not popular with the home fans.

They were going to bring in safe standing but since it's banned in the Championship and they're top they've probably put that on hold.

We were shiite and we know we were

Must be the acoustics in the ground. I could hear them loud and proud 5,500 miles away...

This is what one fan thought about the millers

If we are the Leicester City of League 1 then Rotherham are the Wimbledon - Crazy Gang era that is.

Must admit i thought we weren't at our best vocally wise today but it's laughable coming from their lot with a couple hundred 15 year olds just singing thats it. Numbers wise was excellent though 1200 nearly when Shrewsbury wouldn't take that sort of following anywhere.

Felt like a home match to me.

What a load of crap, just like aldershot and huddersfield who also bang the drum constantly to drown out visiting fans then say how bad the away support is. It's not worth singing at times when some moron who's only life in goal is to bang a drum to try and create a home atmosphere but at least we travelled in numbers and got a result

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast