+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free agents

Free agents

Surely Notts are exploring all avenues (although most of our attempts to sign anyone recently lead to a cul-de-sac) Did we ever enquire about Leon Best ? Also Nile Ranger or Jermaine Easter could be a short term solution ?

Charlie asked the same question post match, Nolan said they were looking at that possibility, but if nothing came of it he would be quite happy with the squad as it is, and that was the worrying statement for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Charlie asked the same question post match, Nolan said they were looking at that possibility, but if nothing came of it he would be quite happy with the squad as it is, and that was the worrying statement for me.
    I can only think that is PR crap from KN!

I wouldn't want Nile Ranger anywhere near Notts. He's thick and crap.

Dexter Blackstock anyone?

You do know the club scout is kn brother don't you so don't expect any players coming in

Nile Ranger? Are you taking the ****?

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    Nile Ranger? Are you taking the ****?
    Didn’t he use to write songs for Chic?

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Charlie pretty much is starting to get nervous, the same as everyone else that listened to the game, or watched it....if KN is happy, then I am a watching the wrong sport.....we can replay that same game 20 times and not score enough as Mansfield did against them 5 days ago....puzzled!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Charlie pretty much is starting to get nervous, the same as everyone else that listened to the game, or watched it....if KN is happy, then I am a watching the wrong sport.....we can replay that same game 20 times and not score enough as Mansfield did against them 5 days ago....puzzled!
    Too much emphasis on clean sheets stifles attacking options IMHO. We need wins now not draws .
    Lots of mangers say they prefer 1-0 wins better than 4- 3 etc. not me admitted they can both be tense .

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    I can only think that is PR crap from KN!
    Yeah he should have said that he was scared sh*tless of having to go on this season without bringing anyone in as his current options were sh*te, that would have been much better than trying to praise his current squad.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast