+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 61year old dies at Match today

61year old dies at Match today

A wednesdayite has died whilst at their game today,the Star understands.I send sincere sympathy on hearin this very sad news to the fan's family&friends.UTCB

Agreed Rod. All part of the football family.

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    A wednesdayite has died whilst at their game today,the Star understands.I send sincere sympathy on hearin this very sad news to the fan's family&friends.UTCB
    bored to death i guess ,but what a way to go doing sommat ya love. rip fella. much love to your family. sad news

Other than shaking a 7 whilst on the vinegar stroke with Natalie Imbruglia, checking out whilst watching your team has to be the perfect time and place.
    RIP.

Rivalries aside 61 is no age to go. Hope the chap didn’t suffer and at least he was checked out doing something he liked. RIP Sir.

RIP & my condolences to the family of a fellow football fan. Sad news indeed.

Yeah here here to that. Sad day indeed. Somebody's dad. Brother. Friends. Even a son?. God bless pal.

Condolences to his family and friends no one should ever not come back from a game it's supposed to be entertainment (yes I know it's the sty,there's no accounting for taste or lack of it) as above I hope it was swift and pain free

RIP. fellow footy fan