+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan Pardew Go Now?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey up everybody, yes you all know me on here so no introductions are needed.
    Now what were/are we saying about wanting a manager out because they are obviously taking us down... that sounds very familiar to me and we've just been through the whole scenario.

Theres no sure fire way of appointing the so called perfect manager or coach is there, because everyone of them is a gamble of some sorts. But we've gone down the foreign route this time and have appointed Jose Mourais, the Portugese coach. Paul Hecky was and still is one of our own but I think most of us had had enough and we knew he was taking us down.

Win your next game against Burton and take 3 points from Blues/Hull and you will be fine! I remember coming to Barnsley on 10th December 2006 clearly, as my son was the West Brom mascot and we were treated like Kings. God - over 11 years ago!!!

Good idea to move here Acido.

I heard about that Acido. I hope it works out for you and you stay up.

I heard Goughie on talksport saying Hecky got you a 500k payoff from leeds by signing a contract extension to make sure got the cash.

What went wrong with Hecky?

He was great at the start.

Aww Im pleased to hear that you and your kid enjoyed a visit to our place Al, and we always welcome the Baggies because we never lose at home to you. But remember I never said that, so totally forget that I said it lol.
    Yes Burton at home on Tuesday and then away at Birmingham & Hull are all absolutely huge, and all of the other results went our way today. This was one of our best Satdy's of the season and we didnt even kick a ball.

And Blood you asked me (on that other thread as well) what went wrong with Hecky as he was great at the start... ? Well have you got a spare 10 hours because I could go off about this at length, but I wont bore you all with it!!.
    We did get the half a mill pay off and it might even have gone towards our search for a bigger named coach etc. Goughie however is a plastic tyke and I take what he says or writes with a pinch of snuff.
    Last edited by Acido; 17-02-2018 at 10:22 PM.

Get you a 500k compo instead of having to pay him off, like we have to a lot recently for tp, chairman, ceo and who knows next.

Plus what we have paid to get jenkins back.

To be honest i don't see the point of a chairman, unless he is the owner, as in theory the ceo should make all decisions.

Look like jp setting lai for a fall by saddling him with john (did nothing) williams.

There was a bloke on radio wm the other night said he had written to may Wba officials over the many years of supporting the Albion and despite 5 letters to Williams he didn't get one reply.

I also heard he cancelled many planned appearances at supporters clubs meetings.

Knowing our luck of late jez moxey will turn up next to get in on the act after getting the boot from his last job.

Yeah Goughie has about 3 teams that he admits to spurs, mk dons and your lot, who he says he supports the most.

I heard on the news last week that you yorkies have set up a yorkshire football team and want to get separate fifa recognition and split from England, did you here about that?

We're prone to the odd idea here and there, but no I havent heard of a Yorkie separatist Nation thing.
    Goughie and that other 'celebrity' plonker Michael Parkinson are so full of it, Tykes only when it suits em!!.

So now we're at a big stage of the season, Fa cup 5th round weekend and the leagues are just past two thirs of the way in. If you all did sack Pardew on Monday for example, who would you want to replace him ?.

You seem to want a new manager every week. You lot are easily the worst fans in the Premier League. (soon to be worst in the Championship)

The obviously 'clued up' element of your support kidded yourselves the removal of Pulis was the answer to all your problems. Not so eh??!!

Quote Originally Posted by ImTopMan View Post
    You seem to want a new manager every week. You lot are easily the worst fans in the Premier League. (soon to be worst in the Championship)

The obviously 'clued up' element of your support kidded yourselves the removal of Pulis was the answer to all your problems. Not so eh??!!
    No your **** owning teams supporters take some beating, selective memory you have down there in wet **** ham, btw eradicated the racist yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ImTopMan View Post

Pulis was removed so that we could have a better style of football and a chance of staying in the premiership...simple as that really.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Pulis was removed so that we could have a better style of football and a chance of staying in the premiership...simple as that really.

Agree GLM - but we have gone backwards! Less points per game and no discipline in the squad. The football is a tad better on the eye but points are everything or the thing which keeps you in the league.

Pointless the football being a little bit better if this means because of a lack of points we will get relegated and senior players steal a taxi. If this were you or me, we would be banged up! Whoever drove that taxi was no better than Lee Hughes who sadly killed someone, and this could have happened again to another innocent Joe Public. No doubt, Pardew was also wrecked hence why his wallet was stolen!!

I would rather stay in this league at all costs so Pardew all considered, is a bigger failure than what Pulis was - this year!

He needs to go and go quickly as at the moment can't even see us beating Huddersfield! What message did Pardew give by also playing those two players when it was a perfect opportunity to start Field? The man is clueless.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)