Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
Carvahal didn't need 24 weeks to rejuvenate Swansea, just the incentive to prove himself in the shape of a massive saviour bonus and a short @6 month contract which meant sort it quick or you are out.

Our saviour is on the p1!ss in Barcelona and sitting on a 30 month contract instead of his p45 like he was a year.

If we stick with him then we are definitely down, if we change manager we have a slim chance and the new bloke may impress us even if we go down giving us some hope for next season.

As it stands who really believes that prikdew will inspire St sales next season if we go down, when every penny counts.

Fans can blame taxi gate solely on the cab 4, but I asked before can anyone recall such an indisciplined incident on a training break or tour before under any other manager's watch.

Made me laugh and must agree with you! Twist and we have a chance but can anyone honestly see Pardew winning 6 games? You are right about Swansea and look at them now! Brighton do not have a better squad than us, but Houghton no doubt, will see them over the line....... Huddersfield for sure, will come for the win on Saturday and with Pardew, I can see them getting it!