+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan Pardew Go Now?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Can't blame Pardew at all Johnny but blame the person who gave him a 30 month contract and blame Hammond for still being there, and no doubt being in on the old boys act! I really can see us either getting beat against Huddersfield or at worst - a draw!
    I'm personally not calling for pardew to go or blaming him Al , I'm just saying I don't think he'll walk away he'll will wait till he's pushed so he can draw his wonga !

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    I'm personally not calling for pardew to go or blaming him Al , I'm just saying I don't think he'll walk away he'll will wait till he's pushed so he can draw his wonga !

I know and he will wait to be pushed as why will he care with a 30 month contract! Don't like the bloke but like/dislike does not come into it - I just can't see him getting 6 wins, and with the latest fiasco and less points per game than Pulis. Twist is a better option whilst there is a slim hope, than having almost no faith in Pardew in getting us out of the crap!

Redknapp favourite with the bookies to replace Pardew when he gets fired.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Likeable, can handle players, experienced. Could be worth paying a huge bonus on keeping us up. Not saying, I want him for one minute but would twist and have him over Pardew, for the 11 games only, if the choice was between the two.

Lazy journalism at its very best,gobsmacked if it ever happened,he's finished imo

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    Lazy journalism at its very best,gobsmacked if it ever happened,he's finished imo

Think you are right, but Roy is still going strong and the same age! Ferguson retired around 71 and players had so much respect for him - unlike Pardew who was held in no respect and most likely lost his wallet for being wrecked too. If the Board sack Pardew it will be like everything else we do - too late!

Kin hell !!!!!!

Another washed up failure

Blose took this very same course of action last season and scraped staying up, under redcrapp

I cannot stand the bloke, but could he do any worse?

This bloke is going to take us down. Most were prepared to give him the chance to turn it around but after 14 games we are now worse than ever. Shipping goals, cant score, losing must win games. The Barcelona trip was a disaster he appears to have hardly any respect from the players, his team selections are baffling. Can any body draw any positives from this manager? For me he has to go now.
    Not sure he's taking us down...he might fail to keep us up, but his methods of playing the game are far better than what we had.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Not sure he's taking us down...he might fail to keep us up, but his methods of playing the game are far better than what we had.

Less points though GLM and players getting pissed and being a huge embarrassment. Whatever the opinion of Pulis, this is not going forward. I do like your comments though about Pearson as think he could do a good job now, and you can't question the passion he's got. Worth a try...........

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)