+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Alan Pardew Go Now?

I think redcrapp is out the question as his dog rosie (also his lawyer and accountant) already pooh poohed the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Redknapp favourite with the bookies to replace Pardew when he gets fired.
    Never !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Less points though GLM and players getting pissed and being a huge embarrassment. Whatever the opinion of Pulis, this is not going forward. I do like your comments though about Pearson as think he could do a good job now, and you can't question the passion he's got. Worth a try...........
    Can't argue about the points made or the Barcelona shenanigans, he did have a chance to stamp his authority but chose not to act in the right direction so lost a bit of respect over that. But as we created so many chances against Southampton I think we have to continue to the end of this season...we'll make some points but whether it will be enough is another thing altogether.

I said when he came that we had gone along the lines of two or three other clubs in his appointment and that it is 'old hat'...no foresight within the club at the moment and so bloody frustrating that we don't have the time left to remedy it.

Stupid

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Agree GLM - but we have gone backwards! Less points per game and no discipline in the squad. The football is a tad better on the eye but points are everything or the thing which keeps you in the league.

Pointless the football being a little bit better if this means because of a lack of points we will get relegated and senior players steal a taxi. If this were you or me, we would be banged up! Whoever drove that taxi was no better than Lee Hughes who sadly killed someone, and this could have happened again to another innocent Joe Public. No doubt, Pardew was also wrecked hence why his wallet was stolen!!

I would rather stay in this league at all costs so Pardew all considered, is a bigger failure than what Pulis was - this year!

He needs to go and go quickly as at the moment can't even see us beating Huddersfield! What message did Pardew give by also playing those two players when it was a perfect opportunity to start Field? The man is clueless.

It was stupid to get rid of Pulis so far into the season, you do seem to be playing better but you can not turn cloggers into footballers. No manager would do any better with what you have, good luck, I wish you was stopping up but its not going to happen. It may not be a bad thing, until the last few years you have always played good football and that's what a paying customer wants. Yes I think Swansea dropped lucky but Pardew had a lot harder task, good luck anyway,

It's a good point garbut, but we were not winning and the board reacted.

Rumour is our owner sacked the chairman and ce because of the tp sacking.

He's in the past now so does not matter and our actions/inactions will define what happens next.

Fulham looked down a few years ago and hodgson saved them

We need that kind of miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by grabut View Post
    It was stupid to get rid of Pulis so far into the season, you do seem to be playing better but you can not turn cloggers into footballers. No manager would do any better with what you have, good luck, I wish you was stopping up but its not going to happen. It may not be a bad thing, until the last few years you have always played good football and that's what a paying customer wants. Yes I think Swansea dropped lucky but Pardew had a lot harder task, good luck anyway,
    right descision with completely the wrong timing

WBA53 do you want Pr!kdew out?

I hope your health is holding up, when the operation?

Take care .

We are the topic of conversation on talksport and they know about pr!kdew losing his wallet and phone on the p!ss.

Should be some interesting calls and on wm tonight.

On the subject of short term managerial fixes, I think most fans think the same about Redknapp & Colin W*nker don't they.
    They might both come across as truly unpopular and unlikeable characters, but they also both know how to keep teams up against the odds when hired late on in the season!.

I honestly believe that it's too late in the day to make another managerial change. We are playing better under Pardew despite the 'gloom and doom' but as many point out, we are just not taking our chances. No, we are not as solid at the back as we were but perhaps that is because training is more of a positive nature. It is essential that we are more deadly in front of goal because, as we all know, this is where the main problem lies. I am also adamant that Brunt should be in the starting line up as he is our greatest provider, both in open play and set pieces. I suppose the biggest tragedy of all is that we now have one of the best strikers in the country on our books. The problem is, he's never fit!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)