+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alan Pardew Go Now?

Alan Pardew Go Now?

This bloke is going to take us down. Most were prepared to give him the chance to turn it around but after 14 games we are now worse than ever. Shipping goals, cant score, losing must win games. The Barcelona trip was a disaster he appears to have hardly any respect from the players, his team selections are baffling. Can any body draw any positives from this manager? For me he has to go now.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    This bloke is going to take us down. Most were prepared to give him the chance to turn it around but after 14 games we are now worse than ever. Shipping goals, cant score, losing must win games. The Barcelona trip was a disaster he appears to have hardly any respect from the players, his team selections are baffling. Can any body draw any positives from this manager? For me he has to go now.
    Have to say I was wholely behind pardew having a good crack at keeping us up but I have to agree with what your saying about the shambles this week! Last week me and my dad who are both long time sufferers said we thought the foundations seem solid if we were to go down 1 week on and look what a mess the club seems from top to bottom!

Quote Originally Posted by tiptoebaggie View Post
    Have to say I was wholely behind pardew having a good crack at keeping us up but I have to agree with what your saying about the shambles this week! Last week me and my dad who are both long time sufferers said we thought the foundations seem solid if we were to go down 1 week on and look what a mess the club seems from top to bottom!

No ifs or buts about this - he must be gone well before the Huddersfield match! I would rather we twist immediately whilst there's still hope!

It will make me so angry, if we keep with Pardew and it's curtains after the next two games, and we then sack him, with any hope gone!

Get rid of him tomorrow!!!!

Should never of been appointed in the 1st place was a shocking appointment and before anyone starts pulis had to go but the board got it drastically wrong in appointing pardew as manager

Never thought I'd praise sh!tty palace and the detestable parish but they made a mistake with de boer and sacked him after 4 games reading their error and acting decisively to correct it.

There seems to be some sense of unfairness when it comes to some fans when you say sack some one so soon, but if you can see no improvement and in fact a detrimental effect where draws have become batterings and ok gd to a bad one then why persist when it is obvious you have made an error in your appointment.

In many other jobs you have a 3 or 6 month probation and you have to prove yourself.

We've made the error of giving him 30 months so put him on gardening leave and get someone in.

If hectares a vastly reduced pay off, pay him off, if not then continue to pay him until some other idiot takes him on.

But the 6 million dollar question is who do you replace him with ?

No one will take it on now with a relegation a certainty on there cv

Could Megson do any worse if people like Silva don't want the incentive of a massive bonus.

Not a fan of Pearson's after the way he left after robbo got the boot, but I even take him over this pr!ck.

He's here for the payoff give him a reduced one and lets move on.

You can put as much lipstick as you like on this pig ( in the shape of a new manager ) but it’ll still be a pig.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    You can put as much lipstick as you like on this pig ( in the shape of a new manager ) but it’ll still be a pig.

You are dead right there Mick! Blood made a good point though which yours truly missed - how the hell could Pulis have been given a huge pay off then walk straight into the Boro job? Also, what kind of nutter sanctioned a deal for an unemployed failure for 30 months? Pardew being on the dole, no doubt would have come running for a one year contract!

Was Hammond ( the mate ) on a back hander? Yes, for sure - it will still be the pig until it's too late i.e Newcastle away, when he will be sacked! Always too late with our club!

Huddersfield must be licking their lips already.....

Hey up everybody, yes you all know me on here so no introductions are needed.
    Now what were/are we saying about wanting a manager out because they are obviously taking us down... that sounds very familiar to me and we've just been through the whole scenario.

Theres no sure fire way of appointing the so called perfect manager or coach is there, because everyone of them is a gamble of some sorts. But we've gone down the foreign route this time and have appointed Jose Mourais, the Portugese coach. Paul Hecky was and still is one of our own but I think most of us had had enough and we knew he was taking us down.
    Last edited by Acido; 17-02-2018 at 10:06 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)