+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 102 of 625 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Well he's said the right things but why the need to say anything at all really.

The 100% committed thing has to be proved.
    Any form of a link with ANY other club for at least 2 years has to be shot down in flames instantly, none of this dithering about.

The first week of the close season has to contain four new signings.
    Two of which we have to be very happy with.
    One of which we have to be delighted with
    One of which we have to be f'uckin running round in circles with exitement about.

Personally I would then like him to say that Pittodrie is a wonderful place to play football and although he still craves more modern training facilities, he couldn't give a toss about a new stadium.

Far too much has been put on the back burner for FAR TOO LONG because of this dream / nightmare stadium.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 27-04-2018 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    He wasn't 100% committed to Aberdeen when he spent several weeks dithering about the Sevco job. If it hadn't been for that, we would have more points and might even be top of the league.
    I hop by dither means spoke to the c@nts. Well commited

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Alright. Before we play tonight when anything more than a win will no doubt have this place in meltdown ;

I had a fanciful thought last night. We may not win ALL our final games , but can you imagine the weegie meltwdown if Celtic blew it ?? If they just kept losing . After Hibs, they lost to the Huns. Then Hearts . And Killie again.

It`s very very unlikely , as if they were playing gash a Referee would eventually chip in with dodgy penalty or whitever.
    But just imagine the stramash if they lost all those games , and had to beat us in the last game. ( Oh aye, there`s the cruncher. They WOULd beat us then !! )

But if they didn`t. Just dwell on the carnage to Hollywwod teeths reputation. arsenal job ? Aye, !!

I know I`ll get pelters for this . But like I said , BEFORE tonights game . It`s just nice to ponder on one of those " carlsberg " moments.

Anyway , see Deek has issued a statement . Says all the right things about commitment and that. and buying good players in close season. and that. Hooray !!! COYR !!!
    Sounds good to me. A wee bit of optimism is good. Even if that situation doesn't happen i'll still be very surprised if Arsenal did show any interest in Brendan Tadgers. The 2014 'near miss' is a smokescreen that disguises the fact that the rest of his time at Liverpool wasn't exactly Roy of the Rovers stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    Sounds good to me. A wee bit of optimism is good. Even if that situation doesn't happen i'll still be very surprised if Arsenal did show any interest in Brendan Tadgers. The 2014 'near miss' is a smokescreen that disguises the fact that the rest of his time at Liverpool wasn't exactly Roy of the Rovers stuff.
    I love the Brendan to Arsenal sh@te. The two tims on here are lapping it up "that's how good he is", "other teams will be in for him", "hes celtic through and through so wont leave". The latter being what they will say next season, as if he stayed for his love of the club rather than the fact nobody really wants him.

No in reality he is the manager of septic. Anyone could do what he is doing. Walk over Scottish football and boll@ck it up in Europe. Im sure my honed Champ Manager skills could pull that off.

Arsenal will get Tomas Tuchel

Suspect Tuchel agreed a deal with PSG some time back.

Think the deal-breaker is proposed transfer budget to overhaul squad. With the likes of Allegri, Enrique and Simeone recognising the need for six new starting XI faces - the muted budget of £50m (due to Arsene's couple of extravagant windows and pay-off) to get back to Champions League big time will be laughed off.

Get the feeling that Eyebrow Ancelotti will be the realistic option - happy to work as stooge and willing to take the flak for a season as a great pre-retirement top-up. The cherry picked cosmopolitan backroom crew the club recruited in last year will be running the show behind the scenes for seasons to come where single vision proves tricky with too many cooks. Suspect that will restrict who they can manipulate for scapegoat which presumably sees Ian Wright's odds being slashed at the bookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    Brenda will deffo not be going to Ashburton Grove, end of, meanwhile Deek is busy preparing signings for next season in charge of the once
    michty.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Suspect Tuchel agreed a deal with PSG some time back.

I work with a PSG fan and hes saying they are wanting Wenger

Jack Ross, manager of the season pulling 3/4 of the vote.

Is he ready for the big time though, facing up to the likes of Hamilton & Partick? Who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Jack Ross, manager of the season pulling 3/4 of the vote.

Is he ready for the big time though, facing up to the likes of Hamilton & Partick? Who knows
    He sh@te min. Got pumped by McInnes in a cup tie remember

Edit- Why did the holy saviour McInnes nae get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    He sh@te min. Got pumped by McInnes in a cup tie remember

Edit- Why did the holy saviour McInnes nae get it?
    Starting to look more & more like a freak result

St.Mirren have just had their squad dismantled. It’ll be interesting to see how the rebuild goes, or if he hangs around for it

Page 102 of 625 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202602 ... LastLast