+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 103 of 425 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You are p1ssing in the wind trying to defend McInnes on here these days ragnarok.

The majority on here simply don’t like him,some from the day he walked in the door, and all they do is like to remind each other every day why they don’t like him.

He has a lot of flaws but the reality is he is still the best manager we have had in the last few decades,although you are not allowed to say that on here so I will get slated for doing so.
    One point of order.

I hated him long before he walked through our door

You are p1ssing in the wind trying to defend McInnes on here these days ragnarok.

The majority on here simply don’t like him,some from the day he walked in the door, and all they do is like to remind each other every day why they don’t like him.

He has a lot of flaws but the reality is he is still the best manager we have had in the last few decades,although you are not allowed to say that on here so I will get slated for doing so.
    Rico, I was a bit meh when he signed up for us. I gave him a chance and really thought he had turned my opinion totally around when we were playing some great football and actually won a cup.
    The fact he never seemed to play any youngsters at all, didnt really bother me too much as he was getting his team in place with a few older heads in Robson and Flood etc.
    Then he discovered the loan deal.
    He seems hell bent on bringing in loans from England or even worse, the tims, and pushing them into the team no matter what.
    The football we play since Hayes left is boring as fvck and predictable.
    We can all see that May isn't a loan striker, yet McInnes fvcking persists with it.
    We could also all see that as long as my airse points south, Cosgrove won't be a 20 goal a season striker.
    Why can't our manager see it?
    He was very quick to get rid of the likes of Wilde and anyone else that didn't cut it early on. Why doesn't he do it now with Tansey, Cosgrove and even May?
    Has his appetite for the job gone after the chances to go to Sunderland and Ibrokes with Scotland's newest team?

I have grown to really dislike the guy over the last few years. His thraanness (think thats how you spell it) really seems to know no bounds now and its very tiresome.

I want him out for the simple fact that I dont think he is taking us forward anymore.
    Thanks for the memories Deek, but your time is up....

It doesn’t mean he should have a free reign and drag the club down.
    My main concern is his negative approach and tactics....a disgraceful approach in Scottish football and currently this season we are rapidly declining. He won’t address this as he thinks he is doing okay and his tactics etc are only limited to being defensively set up anyway.
    Oh Derek McInnes

Time will tell. He is not bullet proof. I don't agree with the credit in the bank view. A further 8-12 weeks of poor results and he'll be through his overdraft, pressure will be increased and the board will have a decision to take. Where is the run of wins coming from? I predict he won't see the season out, gone by February. What does he have left to bring about an upturn? Change tactics? No chance. James Wilson? Good luck with that Hail Mary.

He’s not going anywhere. We can’t afford to sack him even if Milne wanted to, which he doesn’t. No way McInnes is getting offered a contract anywhere else like the one he’s in just now & from what I’ve heard, he’s very, very fond of money

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He’s not going anywhere. We can’t afford to sack him even if Milne wanted to, which he doesn’t. No way McInnes is getting offered a contract anywhere else like the one he’s in just now & from what I’ve heard, he’s very, very fond of money
    I'm very, very fond of money.
    Aren't you?
    Anyone who says they aren't is a lying c**t who shouldn't be listened to frankly

As I think I said earlier in this thread, the next 3 games in 7 days may well see the murmurs of discontent rise a decibel or two.
    Tomorrow is a must win.
    Then, it's Hibs away in the League Cup (massive game), then a trip to the Brendanbeau, which in the main has been a disaster for us over the years.
    No wins in the next 3 will make it very "interesting".
    Even the likes of AFC1903mad may have to change his tune a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I'm very, very fond of money.
    Aren't you?
    Anyone who says they aren't is a lying c**t who shouldn't be listened to frankly
    We all like it, it comes in handy. With others, it drives them. You know the type

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Time will tell. He is not bullet proof. I don't agree with the credit in the bank view. A further 8-12 weeks of poor results and he'll be through his overdraft, pressure will be increased and the board will have a decision to take. Where is the run of wins coming from? I predict he won't see the season out, gone by February. What does he have left to bring about an upturn? Change tactics? No chance. James Wilson? Good luck with that Hail Mary.
    I agree with BeachEnd. We know that Milne worships the ground McInnes walks on but this season has all the hallmarks of going awry. Football is all about scoring goals and winning games and I've seen no evidence that we're capable of doing this, even on a semi-regular basis.

This week will be a benchmark with three games in seven days. Two defeats against Motherwell and Hibs, followed by a heavy defeat at Parkhead and the seeds of discontent among the support will begin to spread. Or a draw against Motherwell, defeat at Hibs, and a dismal display at Parkhead will be enough. If that were to continue throughout October to end of January (culminating in defeat in the early rounds of the Scottish Cup), then I think the McInnes wicket gets increasingly sticky, and we might need to get in a night-watchman until the end of the season again...

Of course three wins and it could change the course of the season
    Last edited by BogBrush1903; 21-09-2018 at 12:41 PM.

Mcinnes even on current form won't get the sack for a few seasons yet unless someone comes into the club with a set of balls.

Page 103 of 425 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast