+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 104 of 625 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Difficult to judge as their full back was so laughably bad, it wasn’t really a contest
    You could say the same thing about our left back when we come up against Celtic.

Maybe Ross is from the same school as McInnes and Lennon as in they like an abomination at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You could say the same thing about our left back when we come up against Celtic.

Maybe Ross is from the same school as McInnes and Lennon as in they like an abomination at fullback.
    Even for being sh1t, his performance in that game was pretty special. It’s rare that you see a player stand out so badly. Anyway, if Ross got St.Mirren our the league playing him every week, he’s a better manager than I thought

Even for being sh1t, his performance in that game was pretty special. It’s rare that you see a player stand out so badly. Anyway, if Ross got St.Mirren our the league playing him every week, he’s a better manager than I thought
    I don’t know because I haven’t seen their full back play every week but it might be the case that he is fine playing in the championship and he will struggle in our league.

What I could say is McInnes has done well getting us to finish 2nd for the last 3 seasons playing Considine every week but I think it’s holding us back playing him instead of a proper left back.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I don’t know because I haven’t seen their full back play every week but it might be the case that he is fine playing in the championship and he will struggle in our league.

What I could say is McInnes has done well getting us to finish 2nd for the last 3 seasons playing Considine every week but I think it’s holding us back playing him instead of a proper left back.
    Shinnie is a proper left back and the sooner we get a decent central midfield sorted out the better. No coincidence that we have won the last 2 matches and not conceded due to Cumbersome being suspended or benched. He tries (AC) but in bigger matches he is a liability that teams try to exploit. Funny how they can see it but our manager doesn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Shinnie is a proper left back and the sooner we get a decent central midfield sorted out the better. No coincidence that we have won the last 2 matches and not conceded due to Cumbersome being suspended or benched. He tries (AC) but in bigger matches he is a liability that teams try to exploit. Funny how they can see it but our manager doesn’t.
    I agree. Shinnie is a terrific midfielder but on his Union card it says "left back" and that is where he should stay.

Our midfield will be getting major reconstruction work this summer; probably 2 defensive newbies and an attacking one, so lets fix this once and for all.

Fairly happy with the back 5 for next season, with a fit again Devlin. It's midfield that the majority of the summer dough "kneeds" to be spent.

Stelios Demetriou has just been released.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Stelios Demetriou has just been released.
    Worth a look?

Worth a look?
    LOL, No.
    Makes Considine look world class

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    LOL, No.
    Makes Considine look world class
    Settle

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Settle
    Valid. He was absolutely dire in the cup game we played against them.
    Never a LB.
    Speaks volumes he's been released

Page 104 of 625 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204604 ... LastLast