+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 105 of 625 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

If it makes it any easier, I’ll type it out in a different colour so you can tell when I’m not being serious

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    If it makes it any easier, I’ll type it out in a different colour so you can tell when I’m not being serious
    That would be splendid, it would make it easier to tell what nonsense you actually believe.

You and Aldo not getting sick of afc1903mad dribbling you round this forum. He's making you lovebirds look like right mugs

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    That would be splendid, it would make it easier to tell what nonsense you actually believe.

You and Aldo not getting sick of afc1903mad dribbling you round this forum. He's making you lovebirds look like right mugs
    Come play with us...

What's the phrase for a Happy Clapper's Happy Clapper supporter?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That REALLY would help !!

Can you do the same then???

Let them be, bless them, an obsession with our current coach is just one of these things......1000% every c@nt knows we have been sh1te against the bigot brothers/sisters........however, 99.9% of threads gets derailed......as I say, let them be though, f@ck knows what our current coach did to push them and pm towards their obsession/childish nicknames......🤷*♂️

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Let them be, bless them, an obsession with our current coach is just one of these things......1000% every c@nt knows we have been sh1te against the bigot brothers/sisters........however, 99.9% of threads gets derailed......as I say, let them be though, f@ck knows what our current coach did to push them and pm towards their obsession/childish nicknames......��*♂️

SF
    It’s a forum. An area where general thoughts are shared over a wide spectrum of opinions. I agree that a number of threads get derailed into a divided opinion, but that’s why we are all here, to debate about the good and the bad of all things AFC.

Let’s be honest, without a number of diverse posters, this forum would be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    It’s a forum. An area where general thoughts are shared over a wide spectrum of opinions. I agree that a number of threads get derailed into a divided opinion, but that’s why we are all here, to debate about the good and the bad of all things AFC.

Let’s be honest, without a number of diverse posters, this forum would be dead.
    It's also been over a month since anyone mentioned the sevco or Celtic results on this particular thread, that is until post 1057.

You'd think someone that hadn't long signed up (again) wouldn't really bother if the chat doesn't suit him.

Oh well.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Let them be, bless them, an obsession with our current coach is just one of these things......1000% every c@nt knows we have been sh1te against the bigot brothers/sisters........however, 99.9% of threads gets derailed......as I say, let them be though, f@ck knows what our current coach did to push them and pm towards their obsession/childish nicknames......��*♂️

SF
    You thought he was being serious? Aww bless

Page 105 of 625 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205605 ... LastLast