+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 625 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You honestly think we will win the Scottish cup this year? What gives you the confidence? (Not having a go at all, just curious)
    I think the team were genuinely hurt by the final last year, after coming so close and there is a focus to win it this year. I think McInnes wants his name on it too with this club. Only meaningful chance to win something this year too

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    I think the team were genuinely hurt by the final last year, after coming so close and there is a focus to win it this year. I think McInnes wants his name on it too with this club. Only meaningful chance to win something this year too
    Maybe that's why they packed it in against Motherwell in the league cup. Let's them focus on the Scottish

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Maybe that's why they packed it in against Motherwell in the league cup. Let's them focus on the Scottish
    mystery solved

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    mystery solved
    I will remember to praise your insight and vision when we lift the cup in May. Let’s hope it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Who said anything about him being a tactical genius?

He is far from being that I was merely pointing out that he isn't tactically useless either.
    I'm in agreement with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The McGhee line is the collective for folk who say the likes of "look where we were before", "celtic are a free hit if we come second" etc. Defeatist knobs. I put up with two all day on sat. Its despicable

A sevco/pig wbitewash is acceptable to Milne as he wont sack him. But to any fan who wants McAnus after the inevitable then f@ck you.
    As most reasonable dandies would agree, we have improved under our current coach, I’m old enough to have witnessed the glory years....with age I have also obviously witnessed the p1sh years.

During our glory years our esteemed chairman at the time(he would have been 106 today) invested in the club/manager/team and this was duly reflected on the pitch.

Hopefully our team put out a good performance on Sunday.....there are certain folk on here willing us to fail as has been evident in some of their posts sadly.....anyway, when I am long gone, the club will still be here, someone will be coaching as per......
    SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    there are certain folk on here willing us to fail as has been evident in some of their posts sadly.....
    SF
    That also gets trotted out a lot. It’s complete nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That also gets trotted out a lot. It’s complete nonsense.
    And up pops one of the usual suspects......I’ll be cheering us on this Sunday and I would do regardless who is in charge....my father took me along to support a club....Mr Turnbull was in charge at my 1st game, a lot of players/coaches have come and gone but my love of the club has never waned and never will....I don’t clap happily, I watch the team objectively and thankfully I’m not obsessed as some on here.
    SF

Well done for being older but I’m sure everyone will be wanting Aberdeen to smash those c*nts on Sunday

Who’s wanting them to lose?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Who’s wanting them to lose?
    Ryan Christie.

Just kidding happy clappers

Page 11 of 625 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast