+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 123 of 625 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223623 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Oh well, never mind.

Maybe we will pump sevco in the next game?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Nice one. Going to get his name on the back of my shirt
    Well done, that's almost a positive for you.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Would getting 2nd place be a step in the right direction or moving forward from last season? We did finish 2nd last season and get to 2 cup finals.
    Maybe I just don’t see the McInnes enthusiasm that others seem blinded by.
    The match against Dundee United...was it when we were both trying to avoid relegation? That was a big game which we done the business. Phew!!
    Not blinded enthusiasm whatsoever, just being realistic....prior to our current coach’s appointment we were normally bottom 6 cannon fodder and most semi’s were in bed.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Not blinded enthusiasm whatsoever, just being realistic....prior to our current coach’s appointment we were normally bottom 6 cannon fodder and most semi’s were in bed.

SF
    I know exactly what happened before his appointment but that doesn’t mean we should just let him have a free reign because we are constantly in the top six.
    Progress is what McInnes should be striving for each season. He is stagnating and that is not even debatable.
    We as a club are at the top end of a poor Scottish league and ultimately look like we will win absolutely no further trophies and we will not get into group stages in Europe.
    A classic stick or twist. For me and and quite a few it is twist as we see football as competition and want a bit excitement. McInnes is failing to progress.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I know exactly what happened before his appointment but that doesn’t mean we should just let him have a free reign because we are constantly in the top six.
    Progress is what McInnes should be striving for each season. He is stagnating and that is not even debatable.
    We as a club are at the top end of a poor Scottish league and ultimately look like we will win absolutely no further trophies and we will not get into group stages in Europe.
    A classic stick or twist. For me and and quite a few it is twist as we see football as competition and want a bit excitement. McInnes is failing to progress.
    So how do we take the club to the next level? A new manager isn't going to be able to do it without significant investment in the playing squad. Regardless of who manager is Aberdeen Football Club won't be challenging for the league, financially we can't. It's plain and simple economics.

I personally believe our current management team have done a superb job since they've been in place. Yes we've not been as consistent this season but even Derek admits that and admits that some of his signings haven't worked out. That's gonna happen with all managers.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    So how do we take the club to the next level? A new manager isn't going to be able to do it without significant investment in the playing squad. Regardless of who manager is Aberdeen Football Club won't be challenging for the league, financially we can't. It's plain and simple economics.

I personally believe our current management team have done a superb job since they've been in place. Yes we've not been as consistent this season but even Derek admits that and admits that some of his signings haven't worked out. That's gonna happen with all managers.
    Dereks done such a great job the only other teams shown any interest in him have been Sunderland and that lot.

...without significant investment in the playing squad. Regardless of who manager is Aberdeen Football Club won't be challenging for the league, financially we can't. It's plain and simple economics.
    Mr negativity, you sound like Stewarty.

...even Derek admits that...
    Oh you are Stewarty.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Mr negativity, you sound like Stewarty.

Oh you are Stewarty.
    Either that or one of Milnes many sycophants.

We are not even challenging for the cups now never mind the league. Don’t kid yourself by saying Del has us very close to winning a cup as we are miles off it.
    I agree with you that Del admits his last few transfer windows have been failures so I will state again that he shouldn’t be trusted to try another 1 never mind 2. Del is a spent force and everyone can see he has far too many flaws to make us progress.
    He shouldn’t be allowed to bore us to death with hoofball and negative tactics in bigger matches. We will never move on if people think this is good watching the current Aberdeen winning nothing.

I’ve said it many times before but every one else keeps repeating the same things again and again so I will do the same.

Personally I couldn’t give a feck if McInnes goes in the summer,some folk do but you are wasting your time trying to convince guys on a forum that they are wrong thinking McInnes is doing a good job.Its Milne that needs convincing and I don’t think there is a chance in hell he will even contemplate getting rid of McInnes anytime soon.

Page 123 of 625 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223623 ... LastLast