+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 125 of 425 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Your avatar describes you perfect
    You’re like a tiny wee yappy dog. I’m giving you the courtesy of a reply but try and raise your game a bit. You’re miles behind others trying the same sh1t. Maybe take a back seat for a bit & learn from the pros. I’ll still be here

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He could win us the Champions League & I’d still think he’s a c*ck. I’m fully aware I’m in the minority there but if nothing else, ive been consistent since day one.

If he could win more than one league cup, I’d shut the f*ck up. Blame him
    No you f*cking wouldn't and you know it.

I met Levein once - he is not very bright so god knows how he got the Scotland job - but then!!!

I genuinely think Levein is rattled by Derek McInnes. Didn’t think for a minute McInnes had it in him.
    Keep it up Del and rattle Brendan Rodgers next as someone needs to start doing it.

Levein maybe has a nice handshake ��

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He could win us the Champions League & I’d still think he’s a c*ck. I’m fully aware I’m in the minority there but if nothing else, ive been consistent since day one.

If he could win more than one league cup, I’d shut the f*ck up. Blame him
    Yawn !! Merry Xmas Captain fecking tedious

Aye. The Douglas Hotel in Banchory very frequently. 😉

Good on Dodgy Del to approach matches recently with a more attacking attitude. The two up front at the moment are currently playing well and linking up with the midfield a lot better than previously. It’s no coincidence that Cosgrove has started looking like a player now and Stevie May has certainly playing with more of an impact in our matches. If he could start scoring a few goals then I will be very happy for the lad.
    The big question though is why did it take McInnes so long before he changed our system to this more attacking threat?

I see Levein has been attacked McInnes in his press conference today...

I imagine Derek will refuse to comment or act professionally as he usually does rather than getting drawn into anything... but I'd absolutely love it if he fought fire with fire against that tube and absolutely slammed him when questioned. As good as all the nicey nicey professionalism is generally, it would be great to see him lose the plot at Levein.

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    I have never considered myself a MCinnes 'fan' neither am I in the other camp.

But today's interview with Levin on the Beeb is fckg shocking don't think I even felt that way about Soune*** well it's fckg close.

What a fckg worm
    Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I see Levein has been attacked McInnes in his press conference today...

I imagine Derek will refuse to comment or act professionally as he usually does rather than getting drawn into anything... but I'd absolutely love it if he fought fire with fire against that tube and absolutely slammed him when questioned. As good as all the nicey nicey professionalism is generally, it would be great to see him lose the plot at Levein.
    What was he saying?

Page 125 of 425 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast