+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 134 of 625 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Ipswich Town given permission to speak to Jack Ross

Isnt it odd they never went for our genius? Isn’t it? Isn’t it odd? They must’ve heard of him, yet they want to speak to a manager that hasn’t even completed his AFC apprenticeship yet. Very odd indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Isnt it odd they never went for our genius? Isn’t it? Isn’t it odd? They must’ve heard of him, yet they want to speak to a manager that hasn’t even completed his AFC apprenticeship yet. Very odd indeed

Maybe Ipswich board just thinks that Aberdeen should finish second so it’s not that much of a achievement maybe if he’d won a cup they’d have taken more notice of him.

You're clutching at straws min.

They also didnt approach any of the other 11 football teams in the Scottish Premiership... or maybe its because he turned down both Sunderland and Rangers who are undoubtedly bigger clubs than Ipswich... or maybe its financially cheaper to bring in Jack Ross than any Premiership manager.

It doesnt surprise me that Jack Ross is attracting attention. He deserves a bigger club, but its no reflection on Derek Mcinnes just because Ipswich didnt aproach him . Same as it isnt indicative to the managerial abilities of Neil Lennon, Steve Clark or Steve Robinson.

McInnes would be like a pigeon on a chip if Ipswich came calling, which they’re not.

Can’t get my head round why

McInnes would be like a pigeon on a chip if Ipswich came calling, which they’re not.

Can’t get my head round why
    Also cant understand why they havent come in for Clark, Robinson or Lennon... maybe its more complex than DM just being shyte (in some fans eyes )

They didn’t ask me either. They’ve probably got a short list of those that they think might to a good job. Ross is on it, McWinless isn’t. I dont think his ego will ever recover from this embarrassment

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    You're clutching at straws min.

They also didnt approach any of the other 11 football teams in the Scottish Premiership... or maybe its because he turned down both Sunderland and Rangers who are undoubtedly bigger clubs than Ipswich... or maybe its financially cheaper to bring in Jack Ross than any Premiership manager.

It doesnt surprise me that Jack Ross is attracting attention. He deserves a bigger club, but its no reflection on Derek Mcinnes just because Ipswich didnt aproach him . Same as it isnt indicative to the managerial abilities of Neil Lennon, Steve Clark or Steve Robinson.
    I'm with you on the above.
    Its been reported for some time that Ipswich were interested in Ross.
    Wonder how some would feel if Ross turned them down

40 + managerial changes in the championship in the last 2 years & 2 at West Brom

How many do you think have had McWinless in their radar? Just the one with the Hun infestation, yet we’re lucky to have him

40 + managerial changes in the championship in the last 2 years & 2 at West Brom

How many do you think have had McWinless in their radar? Just the one with the Hun infestation, yet we’re lucky to have him
    #inDMonlywetrust

#oncemichty

#SF

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    #inDMonlywetrust

#oncemichty

#SF
    You two.......should get a room...... and get it over........with.

SF

Page 134 of 625 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast