+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 144 of 625 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Fantastic post, well done.
    Thank you.

Since your predictions have come to a sudden default it’s my turn....a draw tommorow unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Thank you.

Since your predictions have come to a sudden default it’s my turn....a draw tommorow unfortunately.
    My run of predictions was always going to come to an end at some point.
    Pity it was as a result of that fud "The Craig Thomson Show", otherwise I reckon I could have been going for 7/7

My run of predictions was always going to come to an end at some point.
    Pity it was as a result of that fud "The Craig Thomson Show", otherwise I reckon I could have been going for 7/7
    You should know better and take into consideration dodgy refereeing decisions when making a prediction.
    Are you going tommorow? If so, enjoy. And let’s hope we get the victory we desperately need.

You should know better and take into consideration dodgy refereeing decisions when making a prediction.
    To be fair, I did, just didn't think he would be that inept, that early.
    Ruined the game

To be fair, I did, just didn't think he would be that inept, that early.
    Ruined the game
    Willie Collum took some beating after awarding a penalty (that should never have been given) to Hamilton during a midweek fixture a couple of seasons ago and that totally spoiled the match for the Dons fans (myself included) that evening. But Craig Thomson has taken the limelight away from him for a short while anyway.

If you are at the match and a terrible decision goes against us tommorow, I hope you personally will take one for the team and knock Collum spark out! (Stolen from Eddie Hearn)

Willie Collum took some beating after awarding a penalty (that should never have been given) to Hamilton during a midweek fixture a couple of seasons ago and that totally spoiled the match for the Dons fans (myself included) that evening. But Craig Thomson has taken the limelight away from him for a short while anyway.
    Collum has not been as bad for us since he ruined the game up at Inverness.
    Dallas has taken over as the worst referee for me. His display in the Huns game was infuriating. Denied us a stonewaller this year against Hibs too.
    Referee decisions has cost us potentially 5 points so far I reckon

If you are at the match and a terrible decision goes against us tommorow, I hope you personally will take one for the team and knock Collum spark out! (Stolen from Eddie Hearn)
    I'll be there for sure, but can contain myself to just the verbal abuse as opposed to physical

I'll be there for sure, but can contain myself to just the verbal abuse as opposed to physical
    No excuses...if Collum cheats the Dons do the business.

Collum has not been as bad for us since he ruined the game up at Inverness.
    Dallas has taken over as the worst referee for me. His display in the Huns game was infuriating. Denied us a stonewaller this year against Hibs too.
    Referee decisions has cost us potentially 5 points so far I reckon
    Hibs were denied a stonewaller that game too with considines "challenge" so that kinda evened things up regarding dallas

Page 144 of 625 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast