+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 156 of 625 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s the same question I’ve been asked on a weekly basis. It’s just an extension of who do you replace Langfield with? Who comes in after Milne goes? I’m not sure. I suggested Jack Ross a couple of years back but apparently he needs to do his apprenticeship first before taking on the massive Aberdeen job.

We’re not getting value for money though. There seems to be lower paid managers signing better quality & getting more out them than our genius. We should’ve sacked him when we had the chance. That decision is looking more & more ridiculous every week
    There is a more than decent chance that there will be a few managers (that would get linked) will be available

Jack Ross - if your mate doesn't get Sunderland out that league, he's back up the road
    Alex Neill - Bottom of the Championship and under pressure
    Derek Adams - Bottom of League one

Who knows how low or high DM's stock will be this time next year, or who will be available.
    Who knows in 12 months time who's "flavour of the month"

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    We are creating next to phuck all chances for players that cant score anyway.
    Aye, plenty graft, but no creativity for strikers that don't look like scoring
    What a combination :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Pish point. We aren't 2nd.
    Not only are we not second, it’s not something worth getting the pom poms out if we were. I think some of our support would be more suited to Dundee Utd.

At least he’s not McGhee though

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    There is a more than decent chance that there will be a few managers (that would get linked) will be available

Jack Ross - if your mate doesn't get Sunderland out that league, he's back up the road
    Alex Neill - Bottom of the Championship and under pressure
    Derek Adams - Bottom of League one

Who knows how low or high DM's stock will be this time next year, or who will be available.
    Who knows in 12 months time who's "flavour of the month"
    Do you think any club on the planet will offer McInnes more money than he’s currently getting just now?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Not papering over the cracks at all.
    It would have ground out the extra points to have us on 11-13 points whilst we are adjusting.
    Over the season we may not fare as well, lets see, but would there really be the same hysteria if we were in 2nd with 11-13 points?
    Not only are we not second, it’s not something worth getting the pom poms out if we were. I think some of our support would be more suited to Dundee Utd.

At least he’s not McGhee though
    He's just made the most ridiculous point I've ever read on here.

Do you think any club on the planet will offer McInnes more money than he’s currently getting just now?
    I was going on the assumption that if we are still as sh1te in 12 months time as we are now, then he might either leave or get the dunt.
    As much as Milne loves him, if crowds are sub 10k, then he'll maybe pull the trigger.
    I've predicted in this thread or another one that Nov 2019 might be the time.
    You can have a party ready

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post

Mcinness was not intending to sell Rooney. Rooney was offered what was perhaps his last big pay day down south. Mcinness out of loyalty to the player and potentially to the detriment of the team agreed reluctantly not to stand in his way. He also would not have been in a position to guarantee game time.

Rooney didnt need a pay day and was loving life in Ellon where he was settled and his wife had good friends. That came from the man himself

Rooney didnt get game time because someone wouldnt play him and instead played a carthorse or an imposter. Of course you have to leave. Or played him on the wing. He was being royally f@cked about with sh@te being a better fit for the manager. Still baffled to theae players playing ahead. The guy was bit part and still was joint top scorer along with another player we lost and didnt replace. - 1 for a reason

No sticking up for the manager and saying he was being loyal can be taken as a swrious suggestion. It was his f@cking fault Rooney had no option

Pish point. We aren't 2nd.
    Because of poor refereeing decisions.
    That's the fine margins were looking at so early in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    We are creating next to phuck all chances for players that cant score anyway.
    Yet, some great chances we have created have been denied to us

He's just made the most ridiculous point I've ever read on here.
    Hardly.
    They're definitely more worthy of discussion than your trolling efforts

Page 156 of 625 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast