+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 160 of 625 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    That's a sensible post min possibly to get him scoring goals and helping us win games.
    I also am not writing off May but we do need to play somebody up with him
    How long untill May is written off. If he keeps up this doing f@ck all he will get a new contract like Goodwillie who had two good games in a year

May hasnt even reached average yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    How long untill May is written off. If he keeps up this doing f@ck all he will get a new contract like Goodwillie who had two good games in a year

May hasnt even reached average yet.
    He hasn't been played to his strengths. He needs another striker to play off. He was ok against Dundee and fashioned a chance for himself against St Johnstone . We need to see him actually given chances to score before we can decide whether he is finished

Rooney wasn’t played to his strengths last season but you seem happy to write him off

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Yawn, boring repetitive twist and ignorance of the point being made.
    time to move on now.
    I fear you're thrapping yourself madly at the moment

LOL, as said before, lets accept what he said in the pubs around ellon and juvenile presentation etc, but dismiss what he said regarding the move.
    It must be wonderful living in such a blinkered, ignorant world.

HeHe, thats a new one.
    Is it homophobic? Never seen it before.

Regardless of what it means, its still probably better than being a wierd stalker troll.
    Weird stalker troll who split my post into three parts to make more mental claims and "points"

Hopefully Wilson will get fit soon. I'm positive about us finishing top of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Rooney wasn’t played to his strengths last season but you seem happy to write him off
    Yes it's all about opinions. I've witnessed the slow decline of Rooney from a very limited footballer who rarely scored against good defences to someone that when the goals dried up contributed nothing to the team. I would have been happy to have kept him as super sub. Just not our first choice striker

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Weird stalker troll who split my post into three parts to make more mental claims and "points"

Hopefully Wilson will get fit soon. I'm positive about us finishing top of the league.
    I don’t know what substance you are on, but feel free to share it with other zoomers

He hasn't been played to his strengths. He needs another striker to play off. He was ok against Dundee and fashioned a chance for himself against St Johnstone . We need to see him actually given chances to score before we can decide whether he is finished
    Rooney wasnt nearly utilised to his potential last season but some say he was done even though as a bit part be was joint top scorer

Dinna worry though Wilson will save the day because hea from Man United. He must be awesome

Yes it's all about opinions. I've witnessed the slow decline of Rooney from a very limited footballer who rarely scored against good defences to someone that when the goals dried up contributed nothing to the team. I would have been happy to have kept him as super sub. Just not our first choice striker
    God only knows what you think of the sh!te McInnes has tried to replace him with..

You don't offload him though when your only other options at the time were a lumbering useless donkey, and a guy who seems shot to pieces after a serious knee injury. We got lucky with Anderson coming on against Rangers, and he actually looks the best of the bunch but in McInnes head he isn't 6 foot odd so he's 4th in our striking pecking order.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    God only knows what you think of the sh!te McInnes has tried to replace him with..
    Well hopefully Wilson and maybe even May will prove us wrong not forgetting Anderson
    It probably is Mcinness increasingly outdated notion of playing with one striker. Particularly without a rampant Hayes and McGinn which was the only way playing one up top was ever going to produce goals and not a borefest

Page 160 of 625 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast