+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 180 of 625 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    But he is leading us to a cup final so as long as he is doing that you have no chance of getting rid of him. I don’t want him sacked as i don’t think there is anybody better out there at the moment that would get enough out of his group of players to do any better. Maybe i stick up for him a bit more as i had been to 2 cup finals in my lifetime up until he took over and next week will be 4th in 4 years. He has got some major flaws in signing policies and the tombola but is it his or the clubs signing policy to raid lower english leagues? No manager since Ebbe has really went oversees (apart from JC in Dutch market) and that largely failed maybe Zero, Kjaer and Stavrum stood out. I think if we were to get rid we will take a huge step back
    How many finals have we won though, that is the question, I'd say.
    St Johnston , Caley & Hibs have bettered us during mcinnes time
    Sure we get into europe , which is a temporary situation , which lately we never seem to be prepared for.

DM appears to be good with the players, and they in turn seem to appreciate and like him.

I do think however that DM is poor tactically - long balls, or punt it up the park I'm guessing is what he instructs the players to do.

I also think he has acheived about as much as he can and perhaps it's time for him to consider what he wants. Finishing at best 2nd and perhaps reaching semi's or finals with a few European games thrown in for the next ump**** years. Or move onto a new challenge....

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Im a hater and I want him out every game nae just when we lose
    That’s my point,if we won next Sunday it’s not going to change your mind on McInnes which is fair enough,everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    That’s my point,if we won next Sunday it’s not going to change your mind on McInnes which is fair enough,everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    I cant stick him and it my prerogative. I hate his ****ting the bed then the soul searching tipped me into a hatred

Next week must be pretty much the anniversary of the "soul searching". In fact will we not play sevco on the anniversary of McInnes not turning up to work so he could mull over being sevco manager

He winna win the cup anyway. 4+ to nil

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm only winding you up ya ****ebag. I tend to agree with you and RST as well. My opinion won't change on McInnes, I always feel it's a missed opportunity over the years but fair play, we are in another final. We just need to win it now.
    I honestly don’t mind if people like or dislike McInnes, I just find it pointless saying his job is on the line every time we lose a game.As long as Stewart Milne is in charge McInnes will be our manager.

Anyway once he gets his training ground built we will see an improvement on the pitch result and performance wise

I honestly don’t mind if people like or dislike McInnes, I just find it pointless saying his job is on the line every time we lose a game.As long as Stewart Milne is in charge McInnes will be our manager.

Anyway once he gets his training ground built we will see an improvement on the pitch result and performance wise
    My point is he will have many more detractors if we take two humpings in the next week and a half. He has more now than i ever have known him to have

Yet he will always be safe.

Our manager and chairman are a pair of self serving pr1cks.

I'm well aware he won't be going anywhere, for a start he's on a big wage. Nothing wrong with criticism when it's due. I'm always subjective in the right places.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    How many finals have we won though, that is the question, I'd say.
    St Johnston , Caley & Hibs have bettered us during mcinnes time
    Sure we get into europe , which is a temporary situation , which lately we never seem to be prepared for.
    Pedant point.
    None of those teams have bettered us ever, even limiting to McInnes time in charge of Aberdeen.

Quote Originally Posted by houston_red1967 View Post
    DM appears to be good with the players, and they in turn seem to appreciate and like him.
    Therein lies the secret to what make a good manager.
    I would say it accounts for as much as 80% ? The other percentage being tactics. Which players to acquire also ; though that's usually outwith most managers control.

It's also why it is so illogical people asking each other on forums which manager would be any better a replacement.
    No one knows ! Chelsea, Man city /Utd , Real Madrid sure as hell don't.
    They rely on the flavour of the month, then after a couple of years They can afford to replace - if there is slightest sign of relationships damaging their profits..

Fergie got on well with most players & if he didn't ., He was in a powerful enough position to remove them(before vice versa) as happens in most clubs - the players end up forcing manager out.

DM is totally useless tactic wise IMO.

Page 180 of 625 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast