+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 184 of 625 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Like our Director what's his name ..Skinner ? betting against us. He'll be rubbing his hands in anticipation of this weekend no doubt.
    I am sure Duncan Skinner bet on us to lose against Celtic before so it certainly wouldn’t surprise me in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I am sure Duncan Skinner bet on us to lose against Celtic before so it certainly wouldn’t surprise me in the least.
    Maybe he put the winnings in the DNA fund

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    More chance of pilfering the DNA money to aid his gambling than him topping up the funds.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    If he's as stingy as the chairman he probably only bet £1

If he’s anything like the chairman he would have swiped the funds

Derek McInnes at Aberdeen FC is like Jimmy Saville at the bbc....everyone knows he does wrong an awful lot of times but he has a free reign to continue along without getting pulled up!
    For the love of f uck you prick, how the f uck can you use that as a comparison regarding your blind hatred of our currant coach?

Enjoy the final

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    For the love of f uck you prick, how the f uck can you use that as a comparison regarding your blind hatred of our currant coach?

Enjoy the final

SF
    It was a good comparison. Both have had free reign to do as they please. Disgraceful really (obviously more with Saville).
    I will only enjoy the final if the once michty do the business. I don’t have enough loyalty points so will make do with RedTV. Enjoy the final yourself Jj.

It was a good comparison. Both have had free reign to do as they please. Disgraceful really (obviously more with Saville).
    I will only enjoy the final if the once michty do the business. I don’t have enough loyalty points so will make do with RedTV. Enjoy the final yourself Jj.
    In essence you reckon apart from McInnes’s 1st campaign when we finished 3rd( c unt of a ref) and since then always 2nd to a club/chairman that are prepared to spend has given McInnes a disgraceful free reign to do as he pleases in a similar fashion to a bheast.......FFS, that is worse than a fellow poster holding a prick like Durrant in higher esteem than Big Red......tell me you are not related?
    Thank f uck I’m not.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    In essence you reckon apart from McInnes’s 1st campaign when we finished 3rd( c unt of a ref) and since then always 2nd to a club/chairman that are prepared to spend has given McInnes a disgraceful free reign to do as he pleases in a similar fashion to a bheast.......FFS, that is worse than a fellow poster holding a prick like Durrant in higher esteem than Big Red......tell me you are not related?
    Thank f uck I’m not.

SF
    1 trophy won...a league cup final against Inverness (I was happy with that cup win, still am) thanks to Jamie Langfield and 4 decent penalties from ourselves. However we have not moved on from then and just lived off the 1 trophy win. We should have built for more success but decided to give McInnes a free reign to win nothing more. In fact we are more than happy if we come runners up now. Not progressive in the least and our standard of football has dropped.

1 trophy won...a league cup final against Inverness (I was happy with that cup win, still am) thanks to Jamie Langfield and 4 decent penalties from ourselves. However we have not moved on from then and just lived off the 1 trophy win. We should have built for more success but decided to give McInnes a free reign to win nothing more. In fact we are more than happy if we come runners up now. Not progressive in the least and our standard of football has dropped.
    To build for success in any walk of life you need to invest, not necessarily in mega money, however, during Delilah’s reign the only money spent on signings by the 2nd best team was £175K on donsdafts favourite player.....I genuinely disagree with team selections/tactics at times, I don’t have the data collected or the medical advice though, all day long Consi getting injured in the semi did assist our chances, but......and a big but....SAF picked players for us/Man U that many of us would never do.....most importantly let’s just get behind our team versus those mhinks regardless who pulls on the shirts that we would all have loved to be able to do.

SF

Page 184 of 625 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast