+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 193 of 625 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    No word of a lie, having a couple of pre-final weekend libations with like minded in one of Aberdeen’s finest boozers(calming nerves!)....I showed them this thread and they were f ucking incredulous at the Durr.......oops sorry bigoted prick/Saville love in by so called dandies.

Win,lose on Sunday......we have to hope for the best.......however, 100% we all detest wee bigot prick/Saville.

SF
    And what did they think of your contributions?

I dunno, the OAPs of today, sitting about in pubs, staring into their phones, oblivious to the world around them...

The Derek McInnes lovers are out in full force today. Defend him all you want....he likes a defensive attitude so you will be right up his street. Saville/McInnes both utterly disgraceful individuals.

No word of a lie, having a couple of pre-final weekend libations with like minded in one of Aberdeen’s finest boozers(calming nerves!)....I showed them this thread and they were f ucking incredulous at the Durr.......oops sorry bigoted prick/Saville love in by so called dandies.

Win,lose on Sunday......we have to hope for the best.......however, 100% we all detest wee bigot prick/Saville.

SF
    Where have any of us said we like Durrant and Saville?

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    And what did they think of your contributions?

I dunno, the OAPs of today, sitting about in pubs, staring into their phones, oblivious to the world around them...
    OAP’s .......long way to go for that loon, with my lifestyle the odds are not good, anyway, now in Filthys and a couple of other chaps have just creased themselves at someone who holds wee bigot prick in higher esteem than one of our own and someone who puts out a comparison between our coach and a bheast.

Cannot spend too much time/money in the pubs these days atm as Primark/Matalan have there sales on and I want to look smart on Sunday.

SF

Sounds like you’re having a cracking day out.

Cannot spend too much time/money in the pubs these days atm as Primark/Matalan have there sales on and I want to look smart on Sunday.

SF
    Remember and wipe your chin so you don’t stain your new clothing items.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Remember and wipe your chin so you don’t stain your new clothing items.
    Boom, the chuckle brother or is it (s) jump in with both feet!.......I’m in the middle of a cracking day thanks and patiently waiting on Mrs Jarvis to finish her work to go for a mock chop supper prior to taking a taxi back to the riviera to continue this cup final weekend.....meanwhile you......or is two? continue in denial that you have insulted our club with your views on Big Red and our coach with a bigoted prick and a bheast, which as I say, has had some chaps scratching their heads in bewilderment.

SF

Boom, the chuckle brother or is it (s) jump in with both feet!.......I’m in the middle of a cracking day thanks and patiently waiting on Mrs Jarvis to finish her work to go for a mock chop supper prior to taking a taxi back to the riviera to continue this cup final weekend.....meanwhile you......or is two? continue in denial that you have insulted our club with your views on Big Red and our coach with a bigoted prick and a bheast, which as I say, has had some chaps scratching their heads in bewilderment.

SF
    tbh your mates are probably grateful you are occupied with replying to us on your phone instead of talking to them. I suspect they are humoring you with their 'bewilderment'

you have a rather hunnish way of spelling beast btw...

Top bantz in the pub.

SF
    Hope Mrs.Jarvis is doing well as I am sure she has her work cut out looking after you. The rumour goes that she didn’t know you liked a good drink until one day she saw you sober (it must have been an awful long time ago)

Page 193 of 625 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293 ... LastLast