+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 194 of 625 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Hope Mrs.Jarvis is doing well as I am sure she has her work cut out looking after you. The rumour goes that she didn’t know you liked a good drink until one day she saw you sober (it must have been an awful long time ago)
    Aw FFS, there are four of them now! possibly another couple to follow, genuinely, we have a big match coming up( as every one should be) and some belters are trying to defend comparing our coach with a bhe.....oops sorry, beast and holding a wee bigoted prick in higher esteem than one of our own?

The true colours come out when these muppets cannot admit their blind hatred of our coach clouds their judgement and resort to school ground jokes about bevvying, of which, the night is still young.......

Riviera just about in sight, Marine beckons....Standing Free as per.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Aw FFS, there are four of them now! possibly another couple to follow, genuinely, we have a big match coming up( as every one should be) and some belters are trying to defend comparing our coach with a bhe.....oops sorry, beast and holding a wee bigoted prick in higher esteem than one of our own?

The true colours come out when these muppets cannot admit their blind hatred of our coach clouds their judgement and resort to school ground jokes about bevvying, of which, the night is still young.......

Riviera just about in sight, Marine beckons....Standing Free as per.
    I don’t mind you at all Jackjarvis, you don’t take anything said in a joking manner personally....probably because your drinking habit has fleeced your memory cords of which there must be little left of.
    Enjoy the final watching the once michty and remember if all is not going too great that Dodgy Del and Jimmy Saville both went unchallenged...that should break the boredom.

SF
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 30-11-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I don’t mind you at all Jackjarvis, you don’t take anything said in a joking manner personally....probably because your drinking habit has fleeced your memory cords of which there must be little left of.
    Enjoy the final watching the once michty and remember if all is not going too great that Dodgy Del and Jimmy Saville both went unchallenged...that should break the boredom.

SF
    There you have it folks.....spent a pleasant day in the big Apple, organising things for Sunday from the comfort of Wordies, I then played around with a few phannies on here that after declaring in no uncertain manner where they stood with a bheast/bigoted prick and as per, they resort to...... schoolground attempts at banter/comebacks......genuinely they have led a sheltered/blinkered existence......more importantly, the Malbec is going down well as I’m enjoying watching the jutes get stuffed on Alba.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I then played around with a few phannies on here that after declaring in no uncertain manner where they stood with a bheast
    I kindly suggest you rewrite the above statement for avoidance of doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I canny stand Durrant & have never said anything to the contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I hold Ian Durrant in higher esteem than Eck

The second statement doesn’t contradict the first.

Shloppy

Speaks volumes that you respect and admire Durrant more than a great ex-Aberdeen player that was fundamental in our most successful period.
    As a teammate of Big Eck’s, Simmie will be turning in his grave right now.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Speaks volumes that you respect and admire Durrant more than a great ex-Aberdeen player that was fundamental in our most successful period.
    As a teammate of Big Eck’s, Simmie will be turning in his grave right now.

Simmies dead. First ive heard

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Simmies dead. First ive heard
    Too early in the morning, meant Cooper of course.
    Simmie would of course be disgusted as well no doubt given the grief he has had over the years

........and as a team mate of Durrants, Cooper would be pishing himself at your stupidity.

Page 194 of 625 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast