+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 625 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    That’s my issue.
    I’m not so much bothered about McInnes leaving, more who the Alford neep would replace him with.
    At this moment in time, I’d imagine most fans would suggest Steve Clarke.
    I think McInnes has reached his glass ceiling with us, & he isn’t going to improve us if he plays the likes of Considine & O’Connor every week & constantly tries to be too clever in bigger games.
    BUT, as I said, I wouldn’t trust Milne and he’d likely appoint a worse manager such as Wright.
    Steve Clarke would be my choice,the only problem with that would maybe be the majority of our players like the pally buddy manager that McInnes is.Someone like Clarke wouldn’t be afraid to slate them in public if they put in a performance like today which would more than likely make this lot down tools.Could we afford a complete overhaul of the squad with this new stadium hanging over us?

Anyway it’s pointless discussing it,you said Milne won’t be going anywhere soon and the same goes for McInnes.Milne is never going to sack him and McInnes won’t quit now he is getting his training ground.

In hindsight it would've been best for us if he'd went to Sunderland in the summer and we replaced him with Alex Neil.

It was strange how we started the season. He signed an unfit centre half to replace Taylor after the season had started and he admitted we should've played an additional pre-season friendly before the Siroki match. It was almost as if he was planning to be elsewhere.

His big wage rise and contract extension have made him too comfortable, he doesn't appear to be able to learn from his mistakes. If he was at Sunderland or Sevco he wouldn't get an easy ride from media like he does here.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Go on then, I'll be that guy. We are more than 2 thirds through the season and 2nd in the league. We're not in too bad a place under the c*nt.
    Imagine how much better it could be if he grew a set of boll0cks and had a go....

His record/efforts against sevco this season have been phucking tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Go on then, I'll be that guy. We are more than 2 thirds through the season and 2nd in the league. We're not in too bad a place under the c*nt.
    And that’s with an abysmal record in games against the Glasgow scum.
    Not one game have we started on the front foot against them. A wonder free kick is all we have to show in 5 games against them.
    You & DM can get all lubed up for Sunday’s horsing up the sh1ter to make it 6 hosings in games against them.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Imagine how much better it could be if he grew a set of boll0cks and had a go....

His record/efforts against sevco this season have been phucking tragic.
    No doubt, totally embarrassing but yet here we are in 2nd place at this late stage of the season. (all be it maybe not tomorrow night). I don't know what the answer is. I go back to a post pacman made a few months ago that went something like 'I don't want rid of him, I just want him to stop f*cking about with the tactics'.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    You & DM can get all lubed up for Sunday’s horsing up the sh1ter
    Now now, fun's fun but to hell with nonsense

Fkn bunch of bams min!!best manager we have had for years like and Hibs played there best 2ndhalfof the season. One game!we have 6 points in the last 2games we played them

We just arent that good lets face it.

Ill say it again..our scouts are sh*te!!!

AFC are doing things the wrong way round.

Build a great team first then get your stadium if possible.

I wanted DM to go to the huns and some tough nut come in.

Dm is lazy.

We need a clear out!

We should be far better if run properly.

Someone needs to sit down with Derek and ask him if he is just plain stupid or just plain egotistical.

Every person on here whether a fan of the man or not can see that his team selections and/or tactics/substitutions aren't working in games where we need to change things to stop us losing.
    He repeatedly makes the same mistakes and obviosuly can't instill enough passion into the tea mto be getting the best out of them every game. Certain players are undroppable and that is wrong.
    No player should be bigger than the club and therefore "undroppable".

Big changes need made not just to playing personnel but to the managers attitude to certain games in particular.

As for the Scouts and the scouting policy, wheres another player like Stavrum or the magic that was Zero?
    Why can't we find players like that anymore? Are the club not giving a big enough budget?
    Last edited by darrendons; 18-02-2018 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by darrendons View Post
    Someone needs to sit down with Derek and ask him if he is just plain stupid or just plain egotistical.

Every person on here whether a fan of the man or not can see that his team selections and/or tactics/substitutions aren't working in games where we need to change things to stop us losing.
    He repeatedly makes the same mistakes and obviosuly can't instill enough passion into the tea mto be getting the best out of them every game. Certain players are undroppable and that is wrong.
    No player should be bigger than the club and therefore "undroppable".

Big changes need made not just to playing personnel but to the managers attitude to certain games in particular.

As for the Scouts and the scouting policy, wheres another player like Stavrum or the magic that was Zero?
    Why can't we find players like that anymore? Are the club not giving a big enough budget?
    And who do you propose sits down and asks him?
    We have a Hun sympathising chairman who’s happy to be subservient to the scum, and who’s happy with 3rd.

Page 2 of 625 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast