+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 205 of 625 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    They did sh@t the bed in the final but im not talking about the final and did not mention it once.

You said they hadnt beat the pigs in their existence when they had

But yeah you are right they got the bridesmaid award that year that are completely acceptable down our way with far too many
    PAC min, your obvious dislike of our coach along with your mate does tend to get a bit repetitive, 100% I disagree with a lot of his decisions as do most of my mates, opinions and all that I suppose, no offence at all with that.

I’m happy you played junior
    football up here and the commitment that goes with that, however, if you could tie your laces there is a genuine chance you could represent a junior team up here which is reflected when they go beyond their comfort zone.

Let’s just get behind our club regardless who is in charge, it was there long before our current coach and will f ucking be there a lot longer after he is gone.

SF

Chasing you around?? When?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    PAC min, your obvious dislike of our coach along with your mate does tend to get a bit repetitive, 100% I disagree with a lot of his decisions as do most of my mates, opinions and all that I suppose, no offence at all with that.

I’m happy you played junior
    football up here and the commitment that goes with that, however, if you could tie your laces there is a genuine chance you could represent a junior team up here which is reflected when they go beyond their comfort zone.

Let’s just get behind our club regardless who is in charge, it was there long before our current coach and will f ucking be there a lot longer after he is gone.

SF
    Cheers for the dig

I also played amateurs against your mob many a time. I could almost guarantee you have shared pleasantaries with my dad over the last couple of seasons

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Chasing you around?? When?
    Are you counting the last post? That would make it 3 times recently. Read them at your leisure by clicking on your username. Like I said, im flattered but it’s not happening

Cheers for the dig

I also played amateurs against your mob many a time. I could almost guarantee you have shared pleasantaries with my dad over the last couple of seasons
    Normally with the juniors at The Meadows, however, since being involved with the amateurs it has been with AC, with this in mind when the return fixture comes out it would be rude not to hook up.......I’ll be the one buckled(according to some of the sweetie wifies on here!) at the end of the bar upstairs.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Normally with the juniors at The Meadows, however, since being involved with the amateurs it has been with AC, with this in mind when the return fixture comes out it would be rude not to hook up.......I’ll be the one buckled(according to some of the sweetie wifies on here!) at the end of the bar upstairs.

SF
    If im home ill got the the Jags v AC. Is it at Stoney or Ellon

If im home ill got the the Jags v AC. Is it at Stoney or Ellon
    It will be at Ellon, I’ll happily buy you a pint as we head back with 3 points.....hopefully?

Ask your Da about the 1st game, decent match but spoiled by a numpty that probably cost you a point.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I presume we are speaking about the wooden pair.

If not the nicest pair of specs I've seen then definitely in the top ten, and that's going back to January 1975
    Donsdaft .... do ye stock retro style glesses? .... Ah've been huntin high and lo for a style that was aa the rage wi primary school kids in the 60s an 70s .... the lenses joined together wi a yellow pencil and a wad o' sellotape .... gies a shout if yev ony in stock

Usual bampots banging the same drum again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Are you counting the last post? That would make it 3 times recently. Read them at your leisure by clicking on your username. Like I said, im flattered but it’s not happening
    Id rather meet Ian Durrant than you,then again you would probably be with 'Durranty' your mate but im flattered your keeping track of my posts

Page 205 of 625 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305 ... LastLast