+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 206 of 625 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

.... Oh and Donsdaft .... jist for the sake o' sillyness ... I ask the question yev heard a million times ... how would us visually impaired auld buggers cope athoot wer ears?

Ears are handy right enough but they were designed for hearing through, not hanging specs onto.

Therefore they are not necessarily at the same level causing no end of fitting problems.

I still see plenty sellotape repairs but yalla pincils seem to have fallen out of fashion to be replaced by half a tube of superglue.

Magic stuff superglue, turns a free of charge replaced nosepad into a £400 sale in a flash.

Please leave. Absolutely disgraceful. 3nil Motherwell 2nil at home to st Johnstone. Enough is enough. 2 wins over the huns has papered over the cracks and clouds how bad a job you are doing.

Needless to say the happy clappers will say it's just a blip and defend the p*ick to the hilt.

His time is and even more so HAS been up for some time, as has been mentioned the results against the huns have spared him for a while.

He either needs to hold his hands up, accept his failings tactically, in his signings, in his soul searching for the huns and he might get a tad more leeway but I doubt he'd do this.

We are regressing at an alarming rate and a bottom 6 finish will finally be the end for him

This time last year he sh@t it to join sevco...he should have been punted then.

Hypothetical question for the Clappies.

If Inverness had won that shoot out, do you think you might have a different opinion on DM, based on the rest of his work?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Hypothetical question for the Clappies.

If Inverness had won that shoot out, do you think you might have a different opinion on DM, based on the rest of his work?
    I think I already know their answer...they don’t mind being 2nd at anything so no change would be required

I fear McInnes will decide when it's time to go. Milne will be quite happy how things are going. The club with Milne in charge is devoid of ambition and that radiates to the stands.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I fear McInnes will decide when it's time to go. Milne will be quite happy how things are going. The club with Milne in charge is devoid of ambition and that radiates to the stands.
    Spot on.

Milne is boring, McInnes is boring, the fans are boring & the whole thing will be comple when we move to the boring ground in the boring ‘burbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Spot on,I wouldn’t be surprised if Milne and co even know a lot of fans want McInnes out because I don’t think they would bother looking at fans forums.

Isn’t there an agm/Black and gold members meeting around this time of year?

Surely there are one or two who aren’t happy clappers,it’s these sort of things that people need to tell Milne that they are not happy.

Page 206 of 625 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast