+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 224 of 625 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    There are countless examples of folk having a free reign all over the world, however you decided to compare our coach with a c unt!

If indeed our coach has a free reign, can you perhaps explain why his multi millionaire employer handicaps his chances of silverware indicating he is actually reigned in, I’m not saying give the loon free reign to The Milne piggy bank......however, Mr Donald allowed finances to be able to compete with teams.

SF
    Enlighten me with the countless examples of folk having a free reign?

McInnes does as he pleases at Aberdeen. For the vast majority of his tenure he deployed counter attacking football against teams during bigger matches as he preferred a defensive approach. Now he has went even further and decided our forward players should be man markers. It didn’t work but I bet you he gets to try it again. For the folk that thought it worked we got beat and 4 goals flew past us.
    Jim Leighton was on the radio a few weeks ago talking about how he finds it difficult to watch Scottish football now as hardly any team has a real go and are defensively set up. He isn’t the only one struggling to motivate themselves to view matches.
    Milne is obviously keeping an eye on his cash but McInnes has bought a few players in his time here and will continue to do so. Milne is very like the bbc hierarchy who turned a blind eye to the bad things that were happening (Saville admittedly is a bit controversial but makes a valid point).

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Milne is very like the bbc hierarchy who turned a blind eye to the bad things that were happening (Saville admittedly is a bit controversial but makes a valid point).
    You're talking nonsense again.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Fair enough Mondo but tell me what Milne must demand of him after the Celtic results? He gets free reign. If I was the chairman it would have been made clear to McInnes a while ago that we don’t set up any team to let the opposition dictate any match by sacrificing our attacking. Goals win matches so we should set up a team to try and score more goals.

Enlighten me with the countless examples of folk having a free reign?

McInnes does as he pleases at Aberdeen. For the vast majority of his tenure he deployed counter attacking football against teams during bigger matches as he preferred a defensive approach. Now he has went even further and decided our forward players should be man markers. It didn’t work but I bet you he gets to try it again. For the folk that thought it worked we got beat and 4 goals flew past us.
    Jim Leighton was on the radio a few weeks ago talking about how he finds it difficult to watch Scottish football now as hardly any team has a real go and are defensively set up. He isn’t the only one struggling to motivate themselves to view matches.
    Milne is obviously keeping an eye on his cash but McInnes has bought a few players in his time here and will continue to do so. Milne is very like the bbc hierarchy who turned a blind eye to the bad things that were happening (Saville admittedly is a bit controversial but makes a valid point).
    Saddam in Iraq between 1979-2004

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Absolutely. No one in their right mind would associate that vile (unt with anything to do with our club and your blind if you cannot see a connection between our manager and the club.
    It’s a lame poor trolling attempt that should be moved on from immediately and never brought up again.
    It won’t be though.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Saddam got stopped eventually in his life. But fair play for trying. It’s more difficult than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Absolutely. No one in their right mind would associate that vile (unt with anything to do with our club and your blind if you cannot see a connection between our manager and the club.
    It’s a lame poor trolling attempt that should be moved on from immediately and never brought up again.
    It won’t be though.
    You lot just don’t like the comparison (which I understand) but the fact remains the same, McInnes has a free reign.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    The man who put the pot into despot and all round top red Pol Pot: 1975-1979

He had free reign.

Saddam got stopped eventually in his life. But fair play for trying. It’s more difficult than you think.
    We all get stopped eventually RJ, whether through death, an invading imperial force or other events. McInnes won't be here for ever nor will Milne. We can be hopeful that we've experienced the bulk of Milne's regime now though. I'll give him five more years in charge at the very most. If he gets the stadium built in Aberdeenshire then I think he'll go

You lot just don’t like the comparison (which I understand) but the fact remains the same, McInnes has a free reign.
    Oh I get your comparison, but would never stoop so despicably low to associate it with the club.
    It was stupendously crass and your insistence to keep using it and bringing it up time and again, despite many pointing out the short comings speaks volumes.
    Still, you got your bite, so well done you.

Page 224 of 625 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast