+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 225 of 625 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    We all get stopped eventually RJ, whether through death, an invading imperial force or other events. McInnes won't be here for ever nor will Milne. We can be hopeful that we've experienced the bulk of Milne's regime now though. I'll give him five more years in charge at the very most. If he gets the stadium built in Aberdeenshire then I think he'll go
    I hope he is away a lot quicker than 5 years. I don’t think there is many Aberdeen fans who like Milne running the show.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Oh I get your comparison, but would never stoop so despicably low to associate it with the club.
    It was stupendously crass and your insistence to keep using it and bringing it up time and again, despite many pointing out the short comings speaks volumes.
    Still, you got your bite, so well done you.
    It was a comparison, nothing less.

Oh I get your comparison, but would never stoop so despicably low to associate it with the club.
    It was stupendously crass and your insistence to keep using it and bringing it up time and again, despite many pointing out the short comings speaks volumes.
    Still, you got your bite, so well done you.
    Oh lets not take the moral high ground here...It wasn't RJ that knighted the f@cker

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It was a comparison, nothing less.
    You win. Well done.
    I guess I hold Ian Durrant with more regard than you

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    This thread will easily hit 113 pages. I've got no input I just wanted to get in now while I can.
    Told you all.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Oh lets not take the moral high ground here...It wasn't RJ that knighted the f@cker
    What does that have to do with the club?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Enlighten me with the countless examples of folk having a free reign?

McInnes does as he pleases at Aberdeen. For the vast majority of his tenure he deployed counter attacking football against teams during bigger matches as he preferred a defensive approach. Now he has went even further and decided our forward players should be man markers. It didn’t work but I bet you he gets to try it again. For the folk that thought it worked we got beat and 4 goals flew past us.
    Jim Leighton was on the radio a few weeks ago talking about how he finds it difficult to watch Scottish football now as hardly any team has a real go and are defensively set up. He isn’t the only one struggling to motivate themselves to view matches.
    Milne is obviously keeping an eye on his cash but McInnes has bought a few players in his time here and will continue to do so. Milne is very like the bbc hierarchy who turned a blind eye to the bad things that were happening (Saville admittedly is a bit controversial but makes a valid point).
    You have made free reign analogy between McInnes and Savile about a million times now. To compare the two is quite frankly absurd and ridiculous and these posts are an embarrassment to yourself and and embarrassment to the message board. You've made your point. You've made your point repeatedly and it's gone way beyond boring now. We know what you're trying to say, you've said it often enough. Nobody agrees with the analogy, so can you do everyone a favour, including yourself, and please, please, please just drop it now.

Thank you.

What does that have to do with the club?
    I was going to defend him but if he's saying it all the time then I won't bother. There's no doubt that Milne is too close to McInnes and that his decisions have become subjective rather than objective.

However, the comparison with Saville is preposterous and equally subjective and blinded by his dislike of the current regime...either that or he's trolling
    Last edited by BogBrush1903; 28-12-2018 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    You have made free reign analogy between McInnes and Savile about a million times now. To compare the two is quite frankly absurd and ridiculous and these posts are an embarrassment to yourself and and embarrassment to the message board. You've made your point. You've made your point repeatedly and it's gone way beyond boring now. We know what you're trying to say, you've said it often enough. Nobody agrees with the analogy, so can you do everyone a favour, including yourself, and please, please, please just drop it now.

Thank you.
    He does it as he gets a reaction, ignore the thucker and he'll not get his pathetic kicks out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Told you all.
    Only 100 out

Page 225 of 625 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast