+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 226 of 625 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I was going to defend him but if he's saying it all the time then I won't bother. There's no doubt that Milne is too close to McInnes and that his decisions have become subjective rather than objective.

However, the comparison with Saville is preposterous and equally subjective and blinded by his dislike of the current regime...either that or he's trolling
    My dislike of our current regime is well documented but I stand by anything I have said. I said I couldn’t think of another with a free reign at the time but I also knew Saville was controversial.
    As I have said previously it’s only a free reign comparison and I have yet to see anyone come up with a very decent alternative which I would happily adopt.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    He does it as he gets a reaction, ignore the thucker and he'll not get his pathetic kicks out of it.
    You're right. In subsequent messages, he's still coming out with the same old tripe. By flock, it's tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    My dislike of our current regime is well documented but I stand by anything I have said. I said I couldn’t think of another with a free reign at the time but I also knew Saville was controversial.
    As I have said previously it’s only a free reign comparison and I have yet to see anyone come up with a very decent alternative which I would happily adopt.
    Fred Goodwin or any other senior banker in 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Fred Goodwin or any other senior banker in 2008
    Goodwin etc got caught doing a terrible job and had to answer for it as such. The chunt I used as a comparison only stopped when he died as no one pulled him up before hand.
    It is very hard to find a comparison unfortunately.

Goodwin etc got caught doing a terrible job and had to answer for it as such. The chunt I used as a comparison only stopped when he died as no one pulled him up before hand.
    I can see how you arrived at the comparison redjohn..

One liked to bang dead people and the other one quite liked a dead club.

Bent coppers,connected gangsters, certain families,religions, government depts........to name but a few in this country alone, f uck knows how many more in less regulated countries......just admit with your comparison between a fitba coach and a c unt that you have made a James Hunt of it and move on.

Here’s to 2019.

SF

I would use Milne as a comparison.

A total shambles of a Chairman and yet he is still here...

Milne may be particularly close to McInnes (although frankly I doubt that: they are guys from different generations with different lifestyles and personality types and I find it hard to imagine them as buddies, as opposed to having a very good professional relationship).

Even if he is, though, there's not a scrap of evidence that this has led to an over-generous appraisal of McInnes's abilities. Let's be clear, if Milne were to sack McInnes in the foreseeable future on the grounds that he wasn't doing a good enough job, the verdict of the professional game and the football media in Scotland would be that he'd completely taken leave of his senses. They wouldn't just think it was a mistake they would think it was an act of lunacy, and a vindictive and disloyal one that. He'd get absolutely slaughtered.

Milne's high opinion of McInnes isn't some mystery that needs explained by their personal relationship. He has the same high opinion as the vast majority of people who understand the game.

I don't normally like pedantry but it would be good if people would stop spelling free rein with a g.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    I would use Milne as a comparison.

A total shambles of a Chairman and yet he is still here...
    Top man...it was staring us all in the face. Bravo to you lad

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    I can see how you arrived at the comparison redjohn..

One liked to bang dead people and the other one quite liked a dead club.
    Ffs

Page 226 of 625 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast