+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 231 of 625 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    So basically, your saying that every club should have sacked their manager in the SPL in both the last two seasons.
    If you fail to win a league or cup, that’s failure and a sackable offence.

Not convinced the managerial are teams that thrive off the short term boost from a managerial changeout to stave off relegation.
    Thanks fcuk we’re not one of those clubs.
    If only they gave out trophies for reaching a cup final

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Provide the evidence to suggest otherwise?

You just don’t like anything critical written about McInnes. It’s becoming a bit personal to you...go and get help before a restraining order is carried out.
    I’d like to see you show the evidence that people at the club are happy to get losers medals.

I can just imagine your dreamworld.
    DM’s speech on cup final day “It’s ok lads, no need to try. We’ve already secured 2nd spot by winning the real final (semi final). Just go out an enjoy the occasion.
    Let’s not fail, as we did in 2014 by actually winning the trophy”

So, I stand by my point your speaking absolute drivel, once again.

Absolute ******* and drivel again and you know it.
    I’m connected with the club, albeit with only a smidgen investment of £1100 many moons ago along with following thru thick and thin......we are not too enamoured at times but thank f uck my chums and I have the same outlook and not consumed with hatred/anger on something that is not ideal.......nor banging the same drum in defence of a personal dislike of a manager...... the transparent phannies appear as we all know when it suits, thankfully not as often though.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I’m connected with the club, albeit with only a smidgen investment of £1100 many moons ago along with following thru thick and thin......we are not too enamoured at times but thank f uck my chums and I have the same outlook and not consumed with hatred/anger on something that is not ideal.......nor banging the same drum in defence of a personal dislike of a manager...... the transparent phannies appear as we all know when it suits, thankfully not as often though.

SF
    Totally agree JJ.
    Some zoomers in here rub themselves frantically to get the result to allow them to come on here and finish themselves off.

Thank fcuk we’ve had a decent run of late.

Totally agree JJ.
    Some zoomers in here rub themselves frantically to get the result to allow them to come on here and finish themselves off.

Thank fcuk we’ve had a decent run of late.
    Then blokes like you celebrate 2nd places you’ll probably organise anniversary dinners in a couple years bit like Dundee united fans

I’d like to see you show the evidence that people at the club are happy to get losers medals.

I can just imagine your dreamworld.
    DM’s speech on cup final day “It’s ok lads, no need to try. We’ve already secured 2nd spot by winning the real final (semi final). Just go out an enjoy the occasion.
    Let’s not fail, as we did in 2014 by actually winning the trophy”

So, I stand by my point your speaking absolute drivel, once again.
    You definitely have a losers mentality about yourself. M&M will like you.

Gads, that is a sentence that shouldn't be posted on here.

Did get me a tiny bit hard though.

Until BSred joined the party that is.

There is definitely something weird about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Then blokes like you celebrate 2nd places you’ll probably organise anniversary dinners in a couple years bit like Dundee united fans
    Are you for real?

How the f uck would any Aberdeen supporters club celebrate being 2nd?

Thru thick and thin regardless who the coach is and not part of a keyboard witch-hunt(not that many tbh)with a personal
    dislike for our current one, we will support our club.

Happy new year and 3 points the morn......

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It is the correct spelling lad, it’s you that made the error this time.
    Not so. Oxford dictionary:

This is demonstrated by the fact that we tend to confuse the spelling reign with rein. The two words mean quite different things, but sound the same when you say them: nowadays, the concept of a monarch’s reign seems to have more immediate relevance to us than the reins used to control a horse.

This misinterpretation is most clearly apparent in the phrase ‘free rein’. To give a horse free rein is to hold the reins loosely so as to allow the animal freedom of movement – it’s the opposite of keeping a tight rein on the horse (controlling it closely). The Oxford English Corpus (OEC), the Oxford Dictionaries’ database of over 2 billion words of 21st-century English, shows that when it comes to free rein, over 38% of the total instances are for the misspelling free reign.

Page 231 of 625 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast