+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 233 of 625 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Is the thread titled Wiggy?

I probably hold Wiggy in higher disdain than yourself, with good reason......

SF
    No it is not, as you know.

The two are connected though as i am sure you must be aware...

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    So basically, your saying that every club should have sacked their manager in the SPL in both the last two seasons.
    If you fail to win a league or cup, that’s failure and a sackable offence.

Not convinced the managerial are teams that thrive off the short term boost from a managerial changeout to stave off relegation.
    Thanks fcuk we’re not one of those clubs.
    No, basically I'm not saying that at all... I'm basically saying that you don't measure success by counting your runners up medals... Basically

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    You do realise you're making a complete tit of yourself by repeating the same things over and over. You remind of my daughter from a few years ago, "can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, ccan we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog, can we get a dog,can we get a dog.........."

That's what reading your posts is like.
    What a weird post. Obviously you can ignore my dislike of M&M and read a match day programme if you want a bit better news. Join the board...the more loving cup drinkers on it the better for them.

Also answer a previous posters question...Did you get a dog?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Attachment 11376

Milne and McInnes celebrating another cup final silver medal.

I am guessing you think you are clever with this kind of nonsense.

Nobody is celebrating finishing 2nd, I have never seen any Aberdeen supporter celebrate 2nd.

Seems to me you come away with this ****e to impress your likewise minded internet friends.

Same as the happy clapper ****e brought up by the same zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ****s time and time again.

Is this your life? jist asking like

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Did you get a dog?
    We eventually did. However I didn't want to admit that as RJ will keep on going on and on the same way.

Maybe we should all just shut him up by all agreeing with him. Bet that would confuse the poor focker.

Quote Originally Posted by February_1971 View Post
    I am guessing you think you are clever with this kind of nonsense.

Nobody is celebrating finishing 2nd, I have never seen any Aberdeen supporter celebrate 2nd.

Seems to me you come away with this ****e to impress your likewise minded internet friends.

Same as the happy clapper ****e brought up by the same zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ****s time and time again.

Is this your life? jist asking like
    Jeezo, the full moon must be out.

It’s very strange how people get extremely upset by a fellow posters criticism of Milne and McInnes. We obviously don’t mind getting silver medals as nothing has changed since we started the collection under Del. Nothing wrong with people not being happy about it and discussing it on this message board.

My life is good thanks for your concern...it will be even grander once the pair of melts leave any connection with Aberdeen Football Club and take their losers mentality with them.

We eventually did. However I didn't want to admit that as RJ will keep on going on and on the same way.

Maybe we should all just shut him up by all agreeing with him. Bet that would confuse the poor focker.
    Between us, you have done yourself a disservice by admitting your daughter won the day

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Jeezo, the full moon must be out.

It’s very strange how people get extremely upset by a fellow posters criticism of Milne and McInnes. We obviously don’t mind getting silver medals as nothing has changed since we started the collection under Del. Nothing wrong with people not being happy about it and discussing it on this message board.

My life is good thanks for your concern...it will be even grander once the pair of melts leave any connection with Aberdeen Football Club and take their losers mentality with them.

who is upset?

its simple loon, yer a boring ****.

Quote Originally Posted by February_1971 View Post
    who is upset?

its simple loon, yer a boring ****.
    Not boring enough for you to ignore though. Shame

We eventually did.
    I knew it.

Page 233 of 625 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast