+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 264 of 625 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Guilty! .... I set a sock puppet account up following my ban due to a lack of sense of humour on the PJM pages .... I made no secret of it, and have not used it since my week long ban came to an end ... but should I be banned again for such flimsy reasons, then 'Red rage' may well reappear as my 'representative/advocate'
    I also received a ban whilst upsetting the precious one on the Dundee Utd forum but like a man I took the ban and kept quiet. Much to the relief of a few on here also.

A big booh to multiple username folks...booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Oi ... back in yer fυckin box min! ... Ye ken fine yer jist a wee neepie tae be 'paged' on demand ... jist behave or Ah might jist issue the ultimate challenge .... 'Fa can delete fa?' ... Aye ... fa's laughin noo eh? ... come on min ... oot wi it ... tick fυckin tock!! ..... or maybe we can mak it even mair interestin an get wer Monclers an knuckledusters on for a 'Merry Hell at the Ferryhill', a 'Hit at the Pitt (3?)'. a 'Mince at the Prince' even ... and see which one o' us is able tae actually turn up!!
    You are ruined on here lad

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    You are ruined on here lad
    New day, any chance you’ll enlighten us who the realistic manager is to take us further?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    New day, any chance you’ll enlighten us who the realistic manager is to take us further?
    May I?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    May I?
    Stevie's pater? Controversial but on hindsight maybe a wee increase in his pocket money will see May II start to do goals regularly...

May I?
    Of course you may.
    You and RJ are EXACTLY the same anyway

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Of course you may.
    You and RJ are EXACTLY the same anyway
    If you’re suggesting that we’re the same person, then that would make that time you were being a complete bell end when I was selling a spare ticket to him even more odd.

Anyway, back to your question. Putting aside that it’s been answered already on this thread & others & the fact you’ve responded to almost all of them, meaning you’re either at it or have a memory like a goldfish, the question (again) is heavily loaded. You ask who is realistic. Your version of reality greatly differs from the rest of the human race. Also ‘to take us forward’ doesn’t actually mean anything. It’s also not anyone on here’s job to find a replacement when the time comes, although I’ve no doubt plenty could do a better job than the d1ck who will.

Slaven Bilic. I reckon he'd get things mixed up a bit. His name was mentioned (quietly) when DM was flirtin with the hun or Sunderland I canna mind which. Doesn't come across as the kind of guy who would take any sh*t.

Wiki has him managing some Saudi team at the moment so I'd imagine he'd be getting big bucks there.

Slaven Bilic won’t be realistic & there’s no evidence to suggest that he could take us forward.

See how it works?

If you’re suggesting that we’re the same person, then that would make that time you were being a complete bell end when I was selling a spare ticket to him even more odd.

Anyway, back to your question. Putting aside that it’s been answered already on this thread & others & the fact you’ve responded to almost all of them, meaning you’re either at it or have a memory like a goldfish, the question (again) is heavily loaded. You ask who is realistic. Your version of reality greatly differs from the rest of the human race. Also ‘to take us forward’ doesn’t actually mean anything. It’s also not anyone on here’s job to find a replacement when the time comes, although I’ve no doubt plenty could do a better job than the d1ck who will.
    In all the bluster and bullsh!t, who’s the manager your suggesting?
    Cant seem to see a name.

Page 264 of 625 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast