+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 276 of 625 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    I read yesterday that McInnes had won something like 16 games out of 20 versus Kilmarnock. Very good record if you ask me, but obviously not if you pick and choose what are "big" games.
    Objectivity polis alert for this!!

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Can we add today’s match to his list of big matches that he didn’t get a win? Oh Derek McInnes
    Absol fkn lutley 100%
    If that performance had been against one of the ugly sisters or a cup final / semi final a lot of folks would have been viewing it totally different.
    I view it as yet again another massive game that our illustrious leader has blue it in . Have said on another thread that I had no idea what his game plan was yesterday (if indeed he had one) but whatever it may have been well it failed fkn miserably.
    He needs to let the team lose and have a go that is when we play our best football, yesterday was fkn shocking and once again I blame the manager

SF

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    I read yesterday that McInnes had won something like 16 games out of 20 versus Kilmarnock. Very good record if you ask me, but obviously not if you pick and choose what are "big" games.
    You didn’t think yesterday’s match was a big match? Did Derek McInnes do well in the match against Kilmarnock and get the best out his players?
    You don’t need to want the manager sacked like myself but surely you can admit he made a backside of it yesterday.
    If we get beat by Stenhousemuir, should we sack McInnes?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I thought that Kilmarnock dominated the first half, albeit did absolutely nothing with it.
    McInnes tweaked the formation and we dominated the second half.
    With that regard, McInnes out thought Clarke yet again
    McInnes out thought Clarke to achieve a 0-0 draw on our own patch and still be behind them in the league?

Name:  A98BEADE-9AD1-418C-BA3D-AE9B0E7CF51C.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  9.9 KB

Go Derek McInnes
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 27-01-2019 at 09:03 AM.

You didn’t think yesterday’s match was a big match? Did Derek McInnes do well in the match against Kilmarnock and get the best out his players?
    You don’t need to want the manager sacked like myself but surely you can admit he made a backside of it yesterday.
    If we get beat by Stenhousemuir, should we sack McInnes?
    Fit like RJ pal?
    As I have mentioned already, I personally believe yesterday was a massive game and once again our illustrious leader failed big time, but for some reason many folks dont see it as a failure because it was not a semi or cup final and it wasn't against one of the ugly sisters.
    For me it makes no odds once again he was found wanting yesterday and proved to be completely clueless when it really matters.
    Massive game yesterday and our performance was absolutely fkn horrific and DM must be held responsible for that once again.

FFS just have a go but no no. same od sh1t again and it's really p1ssing me off every single fkn time.

OH and once again just for the record and just to be clear, Big Sam fkn Cosgrove will never be a footballer never in a million years.

Hope Livi get a result today for us, but really we should not be relying on anybody doing us any favours, we should simply be taking care of our business, but with the negative approach of DM when it comes to massive games like yesterdays was, it's never gonna happen.

Stenny could be fancying their chances, I bet they are prepared to have a go ffs

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Fit like RJ pal?
    As I have mentioned already, I personally believe yesterday was a massive game and once again our illustrious leader failed big time, but for some reason many folks dont see it as a failure because it was not a semi or cup final and it wasn't against one of the ugly sisters.
    For me it makes no odds once again he was found wanting yesterday and proved to be completely clueless when it really matters.
    Massive game yesterday and our performance was absolutely fkn horrific and DM must be held responsible for that once again.

FFS just have a go but no no. same od sh1t again and it's really p1ssing me off every single fkn time.

OH and once again just for the record and just to be clear, Big Sam fkn Cosgrove will never be a footballer never in a million years.

Hope Livi get a result today for us, but really we should not be relying on anybody doing us any favours, we should simply be taking care of our business, but with the negative approach of DM when it comes to massive games like yesterdays was, it's never gonna happen.

Stenny could be fancying their chances, I bet they are prepared to have a go ffs

SF
    I think M&M have worn any ambition the majority of the fans had right out of them. We are just here making up the numbers as I have said before and that suits Milne and McInnes. Aberdeen FC have no fight, no ambition and no soul. It’s only a matter of time before the alarm bells start ringing to awaken the support and I reckon Tuesday evening could well be that time.

McInnes out thought Clarke to achieve a 0-0 draw on our own patch and still be behind them in the league?

Go Derek McInnes
    He adapted and became more attack oriented to turn the dominance around.
    Only one team was going to win yesterday.
    Killie had 0, yes 0 shots in the whole game.
    Not even off target.
    Imagine your fury if he was the Aberdeen manager and achieved that.

No doubt Clarke has more respect for Aberdeen and McInnes than the cheeks or Rogers / Slippy G

I reckon Tuesday evening could well be that time.
    Thank god your predictions are pretty dire.
    Comfortable Aberdeen win for me.

He adapted and became more attack oriented to turn the dominance around.
    Only one team was going to win yesterday.
    Killie had 0, yes 0 shots in the whole game.
    Not even off target.
    Imagine your fury if he was the Aberdeen manager and achieved that.

No doubt Clarke has more respect for Aberdeen and McInnes than the cheeks or Rogers / Slippy G
    Kilmarnock had a terrible day attacking yesterday and deserve the criticism for not having a shot on target and scoring no goals. We however had a glorious 3 shots at target during the 90+4 minutes and scored zilch also. We played the first half wrong again and that helped Kilmarnock.
    We can debate this to death but the final result was better for Kilmarnock than us. McInnes made a tit of it yesterday with his tactics but no one is really surprised as he generally lets us down more often than not in crunch matches.

Thank god your predictions are pretty dire.
    Comfortable Aberdeen win for me.
    Let’s hope so

Page 276 of 625 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326376 ... LastLast