+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 285 of 625 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    But we "almost signed Christie" so why does that not help make us a better team and more creative

SF
    :yawn:

Do you agree we lack creativity or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He could win us the Champions League & id want the smug hun tosser out the door. That said, I probably wouldn’t grumble as much on here about his performances on a weekly basis. It’s really down to him.

Winning the Scottish Cup would be a great start. Something that even Yogi Hughes, Tommy Wright & Alan Stubbs have managed. Shouldnt be too hard, should it?
    “smug hun tosser”.........that’s a new one, very sweet and apt considering our performances thru the week!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I suppose Marc De Clerck was a defensive player going by that theory

Or David Beckham
    Funny.
    It wasn’t a criteria, just a comment.
    I suppose I saw him chest the ball over the line for his first goal (first team), but then again, you’d say he handballed it

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Funny.
    It wasn’t a criteria, just a comment.
    I suppose I saw him chest the ball over the line for his first goal (first team), but then again, you’d say he handballed it
    just pulling yer leg min.

But I still to this day think that was hand ball

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    :yawn:

Do you agree we lack creativity or not?
    It's worse than lacking any (whatever worse than lacking actually is) we don't show even the slightest glimmer of any at all, we have the square root of sweet fk all when it comes to creativity.

There were some of us that thought when we almost signed Christie that that would help, but even that has failed to spark anything

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    It's worse than lacking any (whatever worse than lacking actually is) we don't show even the slightest glimmer of any at all, we have the square root of sweet fk all when it comes to creativity.

There were some of us that thought when we almost signed Christie that that would help, but even that has failed to spark anything
    Almost signing himwas a failure, but he would have helped with our creativity, so was the right move to make.
    We failed to secure an alternative in the summer and looks like Stewart was our option in the winter.
    I’d say that a creative midfielder would be the preferred to target in the summer. Until then is Ferguson / Stewart / McGinn the option we go with.

Ryan Christie is obviously the famous one but who is everyone’s favourite player we could’ve signed? Mine is Zbigniew Boniek. What a team we would’ve been if he had signed. He didn’t in the end up but the memories of thinking about how good he could’ve been if he had, will last forever.

just pulling yer leg min.

But I still to this day think that was hand ball
    I got that, I liked it.
    I was pulling yer leg in return

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Ryan Christie is obviously the famous one but who is everyone’s favourite player we could’ve signed? Mine is Zbigniew Boniek. What a team we would’ve been if he had signed. He didn’t in the end up but the memories of thinking about how good he could’ve been if he had, will last forever.
    All because Laudrup was not good enough.

The loon would have never made it in Scotland

Despite his ability, at times he was also criticised, however, for being tactically undisciplined, inconsistent, too static in his movements off the ball, and for not being involved enough in his team's play during matches, which led him to struggle against opponents who did not give him a lot of space

I suppose Marc De Clerck was a defensive player going by that theory

Or David Beckham
    FFS.......big MDC, mind travelling to that match and thinking “are we there yet?” Plod wae proper hats to meet us !! and then witnessing Marc’s tap in.....obviously no banter forums then but I’m sure I mind twa lads arguing on the train home that he should have been more creative and played the ball out rather than hoof it!!

Ach weel

As always

SF

Page 285 of 625 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385 ... LastLast