+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 321 of 625 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

We win games now and the immediate reaction and the next week is spent disparaging it and anyone who shows any sign of contentment with a 1-0 win at Kilmarnock, the 10th in a row. People genuinely are angry when we win. It's sucked the ****ing life out of following Aberdeen.

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    We win games now and the immediate reaction and the next week is spent disparaging it and anyone who shows any sign of contentment with a 1-0 win at Kilmarnock, the 10th in a row. People genuinely are angry when we win. It's sucked the ****ing life out of following Aberdeen.
    That's not sucked the life out of following Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Well, if you break it down, you could take each season and put forward an argument that he has either delivered as per the budgets being spent or has over achieved.
    Even this year, his poorest year, we have the third biggest budget and were on course to achieve 3rd place.
    Not one season has he underachieved in terms of budget and final placings.

There are plenty of managers in this league that have underachieved and I accept you have to say that despite being McInnes's bitch , Clarke has over achieved with Kilmarnock.

Lennon underachieved at Hibs
    Levein under achieves at Hearts
    Tommy Wright, you have to say overall, he has over-achieved, possibly still is with their current position as 7th.
    Brian Rice is too early to tell. He achieved an early new manager bounce, but seem to be settling down to normailty and with a trip away to St Mirren to come, they could end up in the play-off spot.
    McInnes is exactly the same as Levein,Wright,Lennon,Jack Ross etc.

They all set their teams out to not get beat rather than try to win and are clueless when their team goes behind.

You could swap McInnes for any other SFA trained manager and nothing’s going to change,people will still be moaning about how boring the football is and how poor the signings have been.

Somehow it’s always the fans fault.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Somehow it’s always the fans fault.
    If you're pissed off with a win and immediately patrol for any positivity to continue an obsessed conversation for the next week about why we should sack McInnes, it's absolutely your fault, dour miserable ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    Absolutely curvasud.
    The half empty mini bus of negative at any opportunity crew are indeed depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    McInnes is exactly the same as Levein,Wright,Lennon,Jack Ross etc.

They all set their teams out to not get beat rather than try to win and are clueless when their team goes behind.

You could swap McInnes for any other SFA trained manager and nothing’s going to change,people will still be moaning about how boring the football is and how poor the signings have been.
    They are all managers some have touted for at some time in here as potential replacements for McInnes.
    I'm struggling to think of potential realistic candidates that can come in and better McInnes.
    O posted a list on another thread before and no-one really stood out.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Absolutely curvasud.
    The half empty mini bus of negative at any opportunity crew are indeed depressing.
    If you think the utter sh!te McInnes has been serving up this season is worthy of positivity then fair enough.

McInnes isnt even my main gripe with our Club, its our Chairman that really boils my piss.

Someone say miserable, dour c*nts?

Name:  mavis.jpg
Views: 641
Size:  9.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    If you think the utter sh!te McInnes has been serving up this season is worthy of positivity then fair enough.

McInnes isnt even my main gripe with our Club, its our Chairman that really boils my piss.
    No, I've said that this season has been our worst and we have struggled with creativity , sorely missing McLean / Christie.
    The signings did not work and certainly there is a lot more to do.

To find any opportunity to be negative , even following a win does get my goat though.

Page 321 of 625 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371421 ... LastLast