+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 322 of 625 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372422 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Someone say miserable, dour c*nts?

Attachment 12525
    Is that the managers listed or the half empty mini bus crew?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    No, I've said that this season has been our worst and we have struggled with creativity , sorely missing McLean / Christie.
    The signings did not work and certainly there is a lot more to do.

To find any opportunity to be negative , even following a win does get my goat though.
    Just because we scrape a win doesnt mean all is rosey, surely you can see that?

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    Someone say miserable, dour c*nts?

Attachment 12525
    Should you not be away stalking blowupsheep?

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Just because we scrape a win doesnt mean all is rosey, surely you can see that?

This x all 24 wins this season.

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post

This x all 24 wins this season.
    Not sure what you find so funny, grinding out results against utter sh!te is no reason to think all is rosey?

Should you not be away stalking blowupsheep?

It's ok pal I'm happy that I appear to bring some excitement into his day, having said that you are pretty accurate with the stalking comment, some folks need to get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    No, I've said that this season has been our worst and we have struggled with creativity , sorely missing McLean / Christie.
    The signings did not work and certainly there is a lot more to do.

To find any opportunity to be negative , even following a win does get my goat though.
    Agree this season has been the worst watch under DM. We don't struggle with creativity, we have no creativity in the middle of the park at all. The tedious hoofball to Cosgrove who then fails to offer a decent out ball half the time I just find utterly depressing. I really have not enjoyed watching us at all this year. There's been plenty seasons we've won f'uck all but I've enjoyed the football on offer - not this one though, this is up with the worst, 3rd place or not.

Forrester was clearly the great white hope for midfield creativity this season - massive car crash of a signing. Just really poor judgement. I really don't know what they were thinking. Gleeson not much better.

DM's not going anywhere so we've got to pray he's learnt his lessons from the last 2 seasons & gets the right players in. Given the turnover required, I'm not hopeful if I'm honest. There's going to be a few new car crashes to moan about come September / October.

Is his contract up at the end of next season? If so that looks like a sensible point in time for a parting of the ways. One things for sure, if next seasons quality of football on offer is the same as this, then there really is no justification for giving him another contract extension.

Not sure what you find so funny, grinding out results against utter sh!te is no reason to think all is rosey?

If you’re not taking the piss you are the embodiment of what I’m referring to.

If you're pissed off with a win and immediately patrol for any positivity to continue an obsessed conversation for the next week about why we should sack McInnes, it's absolutely your fault, dour miserable ****s.
    That’s the biggest myth from the clappies about the rest of us. Why would we not be happy that Aberdeen win? Not one of us wants Aberdeen to lose matches.

If you're pissed off with a win .
    I shaks ma heed
    Do you honestly think any aberdeen fan get's p1ssed off with a win?

What a load of sh1te

Page 322 of 625 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372422 ... LastLast