+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 328 of 625 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Not really, I would be happy to have Clarke as our manager but I don’t think he will take us any further as you put it.

It’s not just McInnes who has hit a glass ceiling it’s us as a club and the only way we are going to get any better is with major investment in the squad.

The way things are going with the club focusing on the new stadium we will only get worse,you could argue that Clarke would be better suited to us if our budget is going to decrease but he is never going to take us further than McInnes has.
    Disagree Rico min. Clarke has shown at Killie he can get more out of a team / budget / players than should reasonably be expected.

No way they should be anywhere near third.

If he could do the same with us & our budget then it’s not unreasonable to assume we could be up challenging Sevco and Timothy instead of 10-20 points behind.

No guarantees of course, but I think given the evidence of what he’s done at Killie he would improve us more than DM ever will.

That said, if I had a choice between getting rid of DM or Milne, then that f’uckin wigless gimp would be my first choice every day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    ‘Remember McGhee’ is the battle cry of the Clappy

Personally speaking, I’m trying to forget the c*nt
    Yeah, that's not true.
    You mention him more than most

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Disagree Rico min. Clarke has shown at Killie he can get more out of a team / budget / players than should reasonably be expected.

No way they should be anywhere near third.

If he could do the same with us & our budget then it’s not unreasonable to assume we could be up challenging Sevco and Timothy instead of 10-20 points behind.

No guarantees of course, but I think given the evidence of what he’s done at Killie he would improve us more than DM ever will.

That said, if I had a choice between getting rid of DM or Milne, then that f’uckin wigless gimp would be my first choice every day of the week.
    You may have a point, albeit irrelevant as I doubt Clarke would come to Aberdeen.
    He's at Killie becuase its the club he supported as a bot and when he moves it'll be to a bigger team.
    Saying that, I would not be surprised if he ended up at Celtic

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You may have a point, albeit irrelevant as I doubt Clarke would come to Aberdeen.
    He's at Killie becuase its the club he supported as a bot and when he moves it'll be to a bigger team.
    Are we not a bigger team than killie?

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Are we not a bigger team than killie?
    I would say we are, but would we offer significantly enough to entice him North?
    He's heavily rumoured for Fulham and could be a good mentor for Scott Parker

I do have a point.

It’s not irrelevant - he might well come here. One way to find out. If not then it’s a manager of his ilk we need.

Utter b’ollocks to think he’d ever go to timothy. He’s not remotely interested in either him or his family having to handle the baggage that entails. More chance he’d come here.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    I do have a point.

It’s not irrelevant - he might well come here. One way to find it. If not then it’s a manager of his ilk we need.

Utter b’ollocks to think he’d ever go to timothy. He’s not remotely interested in either him or his family having to handle the baggage that entails. More chance he’d come here.
    I guess we'll just have to disagree then.

Yeah, that's not true.
    You mention him more than most
    It’s entirely true. I’ve seen it countless times over the years. McHunnis gets criticised on his own merits. The halfwits wiping his @rse can only defend him by comparing him to worse

Jack Ross will be sacked by Sunderland if they fail to get promoted via the play offs.

However, as I’ve said, discussing McInnes replacement is pointless really as there’s not a chance Milne will punt him.

Milne needs punted, then we can start moving forward.

Page 328 of 625 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330338378428 ... LastLast